for The Enchantment of the Mermaid Whisperers

11/12/2012 c3 Anonymous
I like the ending. Makes you wonder!
11/12/2012 c1 Anonymous
Good start!
11/12/2012 c27 11Blu3 Wat3rs
uh oh... loved this! Please make a sequal SOON!
11/12/2012 c27 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Neat! Congratulations, you finished! I would suggest that when you start posting the sequel that you add an extra chapter onto the end of this telling about the new story. That way all your old readers know about the new one. Good job!
11/11/2012 c27 1AslanPrincess
The ending was awesome! Don't know if this was your intent, but to me it sounded like it could lead to another story. Please? :)
11/11/2012 c27 4Holly Pearlwing
Wow! Creepy ending!
10/24/2012 c1 ryan
their brother and sister freak
10/3/2012 c26 1AslanPrincess
PLEASE write a sequel! I loved this story! And thank you so much for bringing Gavin back and not killing him or forcing him to watch Kendra and Bracken. He's my favorite character and everyone hates him, so I am really glad to see another fanfiction where he isn't.
9/20/2012 c1 Blu3 Wat3rs Lia
Hi everyone! I'm here to ask you if you can plz read my fanfic. It won't appear on the wall, I don't know why, but so far only Thought Thinker has read it...
8/21/2012 c1 11Blu3 Wat3rs
Um, hi TT, its Lia. i got a fanfiction acount. but i really wanted to use Snow. (I'll remember to put the disclaimer on her.) But i need your permission. Is it okay with you if I have her in my story? ( I am feeling REALLY sheepish right now..)
8/5/2012 c1 Lia
Damn it! I meant ANY way! Stupid auto correct! Lol, hahaha.(I just saw that when I was checking if Mystic and I's review came out.)
8/5/2012 c1 Sisters
We totally support that. Stop cyberbullying. And we wanted to tell TT to update soon too.
-Lia & Mystic
8/5/2012 c1 Lia
Haha. I just realized that instead of YOU, I put YOY. Hahaha. Auto correct hates me so bad! Amy way, plz update soon!
8/5/2012 c1 FF3
Okay, lately I have seen some bad stuff on fanfiction. Mainly on the FF Rebelion against Fangirls, or something like that. I ask you fans to not cyberbully that author. And im pretty sure I have some support. I wrote this on here because I know that the Gavin fans will be likely to read it here.
8/2/2012 c1 3lol lollypops
I love your story! SO MANY CHAPTERS! I love this! more to read!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »