for The Enchantment of the Mermaid Whisperers

7/27/2012 c26 Mystic
I defiantly want a sequel. Thank for not killing off Gavin! And by the way, Gavin has dark brown eyes.
7/24/2012 c1 To PatonxJulia
TakeTHAT, you stupid bitch. Since you hate Gavin.
7/24/2012 c26 10ShiaraS46
Hurray Gavin is alive! Thank you so much for not killing Gavin! But I still think Bracken should be Kendra's boyfriend not Gavin, even though I love Gavin, I'm also a Brackendra fan!
UPDATE SOON!
7/24/2012 c26 Lia
Yoy got me! I knew it! Thank you! A lot! And update soon!
7/24/2012 c26 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Yes! And now Bracken will be kicked to the side of the road because Kendra realizes that he has a weird name, and she will marry Gavin and all shall be well again.
7/24/2012 c26 Guest
i still think Bracken and Kendra should be together... but good job on the chapter :)
7/24/2012 c26 4Holly Pearlwing
YAY GAVIN NOT DEAD!
7/22/2012 c1 Lia
Hey TT. I just read ur bio on ur profile. And as it turns out we hav a LOT in common. I wanted to ask you for another story of Gavin and Kendra. Were he doesn't die. And another one on bracken and Kendra. Just to be fair.
7/17/2012 c1 Gavindra 4ever
You people who r smack talking about Gavin are all jerks! Poor Gavin! Why doesn't pony boy heal him, I mean he's a freaking unicorn for damn sake! Thanks a lot Thought Thinker!
7/14/2012 c25 jess
good he should of died in the first place. good job on the chappie though. Update soon
7/14/2012 c25 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Oh no! And I liked Gavin better, too. :( But at least Hermia is dead. OR IS SHE?
7/12/2012 c1 GavinFanGirls
randomcrazeychick3, you can go to hell for saying that!
7/12/2012 c25 LyricalCasualty
I think that Gavin's death was a nice part of the story...
7/11/2012 c25 Lia
You should have pony boy to heal Gavin. And seriously! Why Gavin? Bracken should have dove in the way in order to save Gavin and ended up getting stabbed instead of Gavin.
7/11/2012 c25 10ShiaraS46
Why did you have to kill Gavin?
come on! he's super hot and awesome to be dead!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »