for The Enchantment of the Mermaid Whisperers

5/23/2012 c22 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
I think I may like narator (I didn't spell that right) better. Either way works ewll though. Sorry I didn't comment sooner. Nice chapter!
5/15/2012 c1 Lia
Update. Update. Update. Update. Please please please please PLEASE finish the story! I beg you!
5/4/2012 c22 Avalon Dwight
OMG!

THAT WAS SO GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SUPER QUICKLY!
4/24/2012 c22 Kaloopi
Great Story! Keep writing, please! I love how... human you make everybody! Cuz after all, we're all human, even when we're not ;)! Great story, update soon!
4/18/2012 c21 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE!
3/26/2012 c21 The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Cool! THe only thing I'm a little confused about are now many characters there are getting to be, it's sometimes hard to keep them all straight. But other then that, good chapter!
3/18/2012 c17 Lauren
Wait, wait, Seth has been missing for six months and no one is worried about him?
3/18/2012 c16 Lauren
Now that you mention it, I am craving brownies. :) And I was confused about this chapter. What was happening in it? Maybe I just didn't read carefully enought...?
3/18/2012 c14 Lauren
Wow, that was so good, even though I've always liked Seth better. :) What did the one plus one equals trampoline thing mean, though? And, by the way, you misspelled handsome.
3/18/2012 c11 Lauren
I really like your story, but Hermia really makes me mad. She's like this controlling stalker girl. :P Anyway, thanks so much for writing this!
3/16/2012 c21 FanofKendra98
I read all the chapters and are great! Are you going to write chapter 22? Please do it!
3/11/2012 c21 16hayhay16
Am I the only one making the connection between Jake Sully and Seth ? The exact same thing happened to both of them. They were turned into a different species and told to gain their trust. They fell in love and were rejected when they told the truth. Did you do that on purpose? I sure seems like it.
2/18/2012 c20 1Fennendra
Please continue !
2/4/2012 c14 2FanGirl98578
Haha i love it...my only worry is... What will Bracken think of this? ;D good job
2/3/2012 c6 FanGirl98578
A MERMAID! PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »