for The Enchantment of the Mermaid Whisperers

11/20/2011 c1 hhhhhhyyeah
Oh, yay! I finally forced myself into reading this! And that sounded really bad. I just mean that I usually avoid Gavin at all costs. Bracken too. But I love the story
11/14/2011 c16 16hayhay16
Hermia! That's her name. Anyway, waht's a Scene again. I ,like Robin, am thoroughly confused. What chapter can I reread about Lynthia because my mind went blank and I can't remember who she is.

I may be forgetful, but i'm not so stupid that I don't see you're a good writer. You deserve to be famous waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Justin Beiber. Sorry, I just had to say that. Please update soon. This is a fantastic story.
11/14/2011 c15 16hayhay16
I don't remember his name but you should bring back the guy that was hunting the demon-dragon girl. I've been reading so much fan fic i'm sorry if i mixed up some characters. I haven't read this in a while so I don't remember what creatures they are or their names. Sorry again:I have a horrible memory.
11/13/2011 c16 11iMelinda
Gavin and Bracken got into a fight over Kendra *snicker* Or at least they got into a fight over something, but that's how I imagined it. And I am slightly amused at Kendra's expense, but hopefully her parents/grandparents/concerned friends won't kill her TOO much for running off to rescue Gavin.

It may be too early to tell, but I think I sense romantic conflict as well! And with Bracken being engaged, this can only get more interesting. I can't wait for your next chapter!
11/12/2011 c16 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Nice job. I love Lynthia. :)
10/30/2011 c2 Page Is No Longer In Service
10/22/2011 c15 The Queen of Valencia Torgue
I vote Lynthia and Hermia's siblings. Great job!
10/22/2011 c15 11iMelinda
Cheering Bracken fans? Pff, I have no idea what you're talking about... It's not like I jumped up and down inside a little when I saw "Bracken's POV" or anything.

Perhaps it was unfair for me to judge Jaycee before she was introduced, but now I am at least justified in hating her. It was kind of sad how the garden was specially for Kendra and Jaycee wanted to see it, but at least he didn't show it to her after all. I really jumped up and down inside when it became clear that Bracken really does care for Kendra, since I wasn't quite sure before.

As awesome as this chapter was for a big-time Bracken fan, I'm still a little curious to find out what Seth's been getting up to. I eagerly await your next chapter!
9/19/2011 c14 2Astra'shadow
I like it so far but I kinda peeved about the whole Dragon/Demon/fairykind/shadowcharmer/mermaid whisperer/ thing. Is it possible to be that many things? But never mind that I was hoping you could drop in vasilis or something like that.
9/18/2011 c14 16hayhay16
that was an awesome reunion; very creative
9/18/2011 c14 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Aw, sweet. :)
9/17/2011 c14 11iMelinda
Yes, the touching reunion scene at last =D I wonder what they're going to do next.

I know reviews always make my day, so I try to review every chapter of every fanfic I read, especially the ones I really like. I hope you update again soon! ^^
9/12/2011 c13 iMelinda
Ahh, no fair - I finally catch up with where you've left off and you leave me with the biggest cliffhanger yet!

I'm irritated with Hermia for liking Seth. I mean, she bit him and turned him into a mermaid and forced him to go mingle with other mermaids for her own selfish desires... she can't be irritated with him for hanging out with Snow! Of course, this is excellent for the story, because I can totally see conflict building around it later.

One random thing - I'm curious to see why Lynthia wanted Kendra's blood. Does it have magical properties or was she just looking for a reasonable sacrifice?

And now, I can finally say what I've been planning to say since I started reading your awesome story - I can't wait for your next chapter! =D
9/12/2011 c12 iMelinda
There's nothing wrong with long chapters! This one provided lots of details. For a second I thought/hoped Kendra and Abcd had found Seth, but Robin shows potential. I'm eager to hear about his back story (For some reason, I'm always fascinated by people thinking they're in a different time than they really are. I like imagining what it would be like for someone from a few hundred years ago to mingle with American society today. Maybe I'm just weird that way xD). ...And he found Gavin! I wonder what will happen when they finally reunite.
9/12/2011 c11 iMelinda
I can just see it now... Seth falls in love with Snow and then Hermia tries to rip them apart D= Hopefully not, though! Poor Seth deserves to have a love interest more often than he does, rather than Kendra getting all the attention.
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »