for The Enchantment of the Mermaid Whisperers

9/12/2011 c10 11iMelinda
My first thought was that Gavin should go find Raxtus, since he was nice and helped Kendra and Warren, but then I realized that would be kind of awkward, since Raxtus ate Gavin/Navarog xD

Ah, poor Gavin. His back story was kind of sad (No one ever seems to love him, poor guy), and as much of a Bracken fan I am, the way you write makes me want to like him.

I also liked the dragon Chasity. I wonder, will she show up again, or was she just there to reveal Gavin's story and point him in the direction of Agad?
9/12/2011 c9 iMelinda
Whoa, that is quite an impressive book they were using! It seemed a bit *too* convenient that Delexa could have all the items delivered, but on the other hand, at least the story won't have to drag on while Kendra and Abcd look for them. I'm with Kendra - if only Bracken were coming with them... *sigh*
9/12/2011 c13 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Yeah! THey found Gavin! Thanks for using Lynthia!
9/11/2011 c8 11iMelinda
Hermia reminds me of the Sphinx... a twisted bad guy who managed to delude themselves into thinking they know what they're doing. However, she seems like less of a bad guy than the Sphinx, even if she did bite Seth and turn him into a mermaid. I'm still hoping she'll turn out to be semi-good.

It sounds like Seth *might* have a plan in mind... hopefully it'll work!
9/11/2011 c7 iMelinda
Well, as of now the name change has already happened, but yes, yes, please make this a really long story! This is one of the best Fablehaven fanfictions I've read. Your chapters aren't too short or too long, and you've got an intriguing plot that's keeping me interested.

Is the real Gavin a dragon tamer? I'm going to assume he's got some sort of talent because it would stink for him to be eaten by a dragon before he's really become a part of the story.

It's good to see that Kendra may be enlisting some backup, but I wonder how she's actually going to get to Wyrmroost...
9/11/2011 c6 iMelinda
So Seth turned into a mermaid and and Kendra just decided to run off to Wyrmroost on her own, but the fangirl inside of me is obsessing over the fact that Bracken is betrothed. At first I thought he hated her just because he didn't want to get married, but now it sounds like that this Jaycee might give him reason to hate her. At the moment I'm envisioning a spoiled heiress, but I'm very excited to see what she's actually like. I hope she's introduced later!

Seth... a mermaid? Well, this is going to be interesting. I'm having a hard time imagining Seth with a tail xD I wonder if this will play into the Mermaid Whisperer thing at all...
9/11/2011 c5 iMelinda
A shadow charmer and fairykind? That would certainly be an interesting mix. And I'm curious to see what a Mermaid Whisperer is... maybe something to do with naiads? That's the only mermaid-like creature I can think of...

Poor Seth! A slightly evil part of me wants to to find out what magical creature he'll turn into, though.
9/11/2011 c4 iMelinda
Somehow I don't think Bracken would be big on running off to rescue Kendra's ex-boyfriend xD I'm curious to see how he'll react.

Not only do we still not know what happened to Seth, but you raised a whole bunch of new questions. It's frustrating (as soon as I finish writing this I'm going to run off and read the next chapter xD) but you're a really good writer and I enjoy reading this ^^
9/11/2011 c3 iMelinda
I'd like to say that I just knew Hermia couldn't be trusted, but I was actually feeling kind of optimistic about her. Major cliffhanger! I'm very glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter xD *goes to read more*
9/11/2011 c2 iMelinda
The formatting was kind of weird for this chapter (it kept skipping every line or so), but maybe it's just my computer.

And the plot thickens! I sense a hasty mission to Wyrmroost in the future. I wonder how she's going to convince the others to go...
9/11/2011 c1 iMelinda
Ooh, another shadow charmer. I felt like in the books it was implied that shadow charmers weren't always good (like Seth), so I'm interested to find out if Hermia is trustworthy or not.

It was a little confusing when you had dialogue from both characters in the same paragraph, but other than that this chapter was good ^^
8/23/2011 c12 21The Queen of Valencia Torgue
Cool! Nice job!
8/19/2011 c12 fablehaven fan
Random question: what color are gavin's eyes?
7/25/2011 c11 Epik
This is amazing! :D When are you going to update? D: Well plz update soon cuz I rly want 2 read more of it.
7/16/2011 c11 1Nightshade writer
Great chapter like always you write it awesome i will never stop reading this story
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »