for Home Bound

2/6/2016 c1 Guest
That was childish of sesshomaru! Hahahahahahahahaha!
7/26/2014 c1 Cpsullivan2
That was the cutest story and I loved it.
I guess, I should have finished reading the story before I PM you.

This just makes me want to read the finished story of "Lily of the Vally"!
2/21/2012 c1 4Shy Winthrope
Wow! This story was really great. I loved the OOCness of Sesshoumaru's charater. I don't think it's meccessary to always keep in character especially when dealing with his pups. I loved the wording and the overall writing style of your story. This was excellent work. Keep it up and bless you!

~Shy Winthrope~
2/2/2012 c1 Moonlight Mermaid
Ohhhh, revenge... lucky Rin ;)
1/15/2012 c1 8The Band Geek Alchemist
I'm reading this way after Christmas but who cares, after reading lily of the valley I'm desperate to read more of your stories they are so awesome and besides, THIS IS SOOOO CUTE! ^_^ I love how inuyasha and kagome named their daughter Neko! lol the hanyo dog has a kid named cat _
1/12/2012 c1 42Whiitewolf
This was an amazing story and you are truly talented as a writer!
8/29/2011 c1 40The Ice Within
This was so good!

I've always been jealous at Rin and didn't exactly like her that much, though I didn't hate her.

Because I've always loved Sesshomaru-sama.

But after I read this story, I just felt something between Rin and I.

The same longing and sadness when her 'Lord' didn't stay with her.

Just as I need the protection of a Father that never came.

This was so good.

-Icy-
8/9/2011 c1 5Moonlight Querida
I enjoyed reading your story and I must say that you are quite detailed as you have said in your profile. But, the number of words are just right for the story and the way you use certain words to bring off your story is quite unique.Especially, since English is your secong language. Thank you for writing this story, it was the first thing I read this morning and it brought a smile to my face. Please do take care and keep writing whenever you can because you definitely have a talent for it.
7/18/2011 c1 YinactiveY
aww..that was cute. ^-^

christmas sounds really good right now considering the summer's humid heat.

so i take it your a fan of sesshomaru and rin as well?

i just love this pairing, at first i loved the platonic relationship between them, but then, after forever with lord sesshomaru and how sesshomaru reacted to rin's second death, i absolutely could not imagine them with anyone else. and from the platonic, i wanted them to have a romance and happy ending. and your story brings that. and I LOVE IT! LOL
6/25/2011 c1 8paizley
this was so lovely! i'm happy to have found out you're writing now :) you're great!
6/14/2011 c1 9Lionsheart13771
That was so sweet! Now i want it to be christmas agian! lolz! i love your writing style and i'm looking forward to reading your Lily of the valley story!

~Lions Heart (ROAR! ^-^)
3/6/2011 c1 Night Blooming Rose
You know Jenni, I'm leaving this because I'm favoriting it!

Doesn't feel right if I just favorite and leave no review!

Well, like I said this was so good and cute! And so happy at the end! Nice Christmas tale!(^_^)

Diro!
2/3/2011 c1 Whatliestherein
oh my god! I can't believe I have never read this.

So Sweeeet! This is what I craved when watching the anime. I got so mad that Sesshomaru and Rin just don't ever have like fluff together. I know it would a father/daughter thing in the anime since Rin is so young, but still there wasn't much of that either.

Ok so this is a spin off of Lily? But this is like where Aito doesn't know Sesshomaru is the father yet?

Now why, are we not telling about Sesshomaru being the father? I mean, I am gonna tell him right now!
1/22/2011 c1 Divine Rose
That was so cute! A good fuzzy warm feeling! It was great!

Diro!
1/11/2011 c1 Nstone53
A very cute spin off story. Well done Jenni.
16 Page 1 2 Next »