for The Hierarchy of Hybrids

7/12/2021 c21 atrashpancake
I really don’t understand why they haven’t just told them the truth. Like this whole scene is unecessary
9/18/2018 c73 TravelSick
Hope you write a sequel.
2/8/2017 c72 Still loving it
where is the sequel
9/4/2016 c5 2TrillionSchiffer
Pfft... none of this made any sense. Your writing for trumped up drama now. If the could beat the volts later, they could do it now. Cuz the volts are really just one or two ppl, the rest are cannon fodder. Plus Alec is helping so... I don't see how he with the help of Bella blocking him from mental attack, can't just blind everyone and take out the trouble makers. This could all end right here with these two... But you take this unncessary route.

Sorry... the rest of this seems like a waste of time now. With so many OVERPOWERED Mary Sue's I see no purpose in seperation or running.

Later.
9/4/2016 c3 TrillionSchiffer
Damn, why make them a bunch ofMARY SUE's. Good grief... give them every power in the book why don't ya.

Do we have a dad? For someone so 'smart' that was really a dumb question.
And damn... that is alooottt of power for Renesmee.

Telepahty means to read minds. Telekenesis or Telekenetic means to move objects with your mind. Pfft... C'mon dude. That's basic stuff right there. Str8'in up.
9/4/2016 c2 TrillionSchiffer
Damn... I dont think there are any name s left in the book. You gave them all of it! lol.
2/19/2016 c72 Guest
Ummmmm why can't I find the sequel? I neeeeeed to read the sequel! This was so good, it can't be over
2/16/2016 c72 corteznutterz1
oh my goodness! I love this story! cannot wait to read the sequel!
2/16/2016 c62 corteznutterz1
wow!
2/15/2016 c47 corteznutterz1
haahaahaahaahaa I love this story! Oh edward is so great and overly protective with his children! And I love how you made his children love him so much!
2/15/2016 c38 corteznutterz1
OMG! GOT TO BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHAPTERS! DAMIEN YOU ARE AWESOME!
2/15/2016 c22 corteznutterz1
I cried my eyes out! LITERALLY!
2/15/2016 c8 corteznutterz1
great chapter!
4/8/2015 c72 1MyladyNancy
thank you for sharing your story it was awesome.
8/5/2014 c72 hcarney2000
Please continue & publish a sequel. Such an interesting story- can't wait to see what happens next.
464 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »