for The Hierarchy of Hybrids

4/12/2014 c72 HummingBird
I loved the story. I can't wait for the sequel to find out what will happen next.
2/26/2014 c1 crazymonkeylover11111111
Why is there no sequel :( I really loved this story. I hope in sequel Nessie will find out what happend and I hope her and Jaheim will get together and maybe start a family
1/17/2014 c85 2vampire-fanfiction
I really loved reading this story :) i hope you post the sequel :)
6/23/2013 c85 Guest
On my god PLEASE write the next story!
2/9/2013 c73 Guest
hmmmm i lk rating M ;)
how abt irina n matt as she was the first to talk to him n all
12/14/2012 c1 bhezkoo
Really good plot
12/10/2012 c70 Guest
I think Matt should fall in love with a "normal" girl. She's kind of had a rough life, she had a daughter and lives on her own. Finishing up high school and they meet while picking up something wedding related for Ness, he immediatly feels the attraction and asks her for her number. She gladly gives it to him and eventually it blossoms into LOVE :)
12/11/2012 c85 10Thalia Di Angilo
Where is the second part of this? I almost started crying when I didn't see it!
11/8/2012 c85 1TheRubyRed
I think u should do jakes and reds love story and leah and Ds ove story
10/30/2012 c1 Mrs.cullen0118
I've read this story twice! So in love! Don't listen to what anyone says, this story is absolutley amazing. I love the characters and the plot, and the relationships! So amazing! Keep writing and please continue this "saga" Also i'd like to see Matt with a human, maybe he meets her at college? :) thanks!
10/22/2012 c5 Guest
Your story had potential, but your grammar is terrible, and your spelling isn't much better. The plot is great, it’s colourful and interesting.
Unfortunately, it’s all a single paragraph and that makes it difficult to read. For your next story I'd recommend getting a beta.
10/21/2012 c3 nomnom
i've got to say that soo far this ia a wonderful book.
i am really interested
i feel that u shud get it published
10/21/2012 c85 angeleyenc
yay! ur back! :D i would love to see how damians & Leah's relation unfold. besides Jake & nessies of course. :D can't wait for the sequel!
10/21/2012 c85 2XxBamzxX
So glad your back , love this story and cant wait for the squeal and i would really love to see the relationships progress for Renesmee and Jacob and Damien and Leah. Also i think it would be good if Matt fell in love with a human girl :) hope you consider my opinions. Please update soon! :)
10/21/2012 c85 5Whatsername21018
Your story was absolutely amazing, it was the first story I finished on fanfiction, and it inspired me to write my own. I look forward to reading whatever you come up with next! I cannot wait, it's almost as if I was awaiting the next book in the series. Thank you for writing!
464 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »