for The Hierarchy of Hybrids

10/21/2012 c85 4Steph A15
i'm so happy your back and I can't wait to read your next story :)
10/21/2012 c85 NeeNee246
WELCOME BACK!
I saw the alert and was like 'HOLY SMOKES!' lol
I can't wait to read more! :)
8/9/2012 c83 TheFawningCow
Please post the sequel, I've been waiting literally a year. Today, last year, you updated the last chapter of this story, and I NEED to know what happens next!
UPDATE!
7/24/2012 c84 TheFawningCow
Please write that sequel soon! I beg of you!
3/14/2012 c84 lzytigger
Very nice can't wait for the equal

JJ
2/24/2012 c84 vampyland
would u please continue writting
12/19/2011 c9 TheFawningCow
I am in love with your story! I love you! The only thing that bugs me is that you don't use a lot of capitols, but other than that... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
10/11/2011 c84 CloudyNight
Cute. I read part of the chapter before... But it was before school and I forgot to finish it after school, thinking you didn't update all this time lol...

Great ending. Lol, Damiens a tard :P Start the sequel soon! I'm dying to read it.
10/11/2011 c84 kirego
wow! amazing story! how did i not find this sooner? i absolutely love the back story with Ness and Jake and how its written from everyone's point of view. The only change I'd make is to find someone to review it for spelling mistakes. but great story!
9/24/2011 c84 Synchro lover
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
9/23/2011 c84 TeamCullen.RobstenLover
Wow. I loved it. It was so action packed and I love Daddyward. :)
9/4/2011 c84 Steph A15
I LOVE THIS STORY IT WAS MY THE FIRST FANFICTION STORY THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH WITH AND I CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL.

I LOVED THE ENDING I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHEN DAMION AND LEAH ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER.

LOSTS OF LOVE,

*~STEPOH A15~*
8/27/2011 c84 nicole.bowen1989
That was areally good chapter. I love this story. Can't wait till u post the next chapter.
8/20/2011 c84 bigvamsis
please do the next story soon please please
8/18/2011 c84 wolfgirlie
love the story, and would love to read the next when you start on it! :D
464 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »