for The Hierarchy of Hybrids

8/10/2011 c84 36AliceCullen3
I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY!

When I get time, I'll try and track down the sequel too.
8/10/2011 c2 3SecretlySeverus
I don't normally leave negative reviews, but I thought it was really important that someone suggest you get a beta to look over and edit your story. I've only read the first two chapters (and I will be stopping here and not finishing it) but your grammar and spelling are really terrible, and it detracts from your story because I can't focus on anything but the mistakes.

Good luck... your storyline has lots of potential and I'd love to come back and read the story one day once it's been corrected.
8/9/2011 c84 badaxx1723
your wonderful keep writing. i love all the chapter and when is matt going to get a girl. when he gets one email me. . bye
8/9/2011 c84 cheergirl101
Loved the story:) pleas put sequel up soon. I want to see what happens after and the love lives of Matt Damien and renesmee! I really would like to see Bella and Edwards marriage it's a long time over due! Love ur writing!
8/9/2011 c84 purpleriverah29
I like Damien and Leah's loving moment.I hope Matt's Pov comes in the begining of the story.It was cute when Sam asked for Renesmee and was nice to Bella.
8/9/2011 c84 2Bamz
Love your story , can't wait for the next one! :)
8/9/2011 c84 angeleyenc
I loved it! can't wait for the sequel!
8/9/2011 c84 NeeNee246
I really did love this! I can not wait for the sequel! :)
8/2/2011 c83 Bamz
Really gd plz update soon! , love your story :)
7/31/2011 c83 4Steph A15
i cant wait to read the next chapter update soon
7/21/2011 c83 AmaraMikael
:) I wonder if she will remember!
7/19/2011 c1 badaxx1723
best story in the wolrd please if your out there please finish its amazing
7/17/2011 c83 1Serina93
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
6/21/2011 c83 purpleriverah29
I like how Alice designed the house and Renesmee's bedroom.Also when Renesmee tells her father to teach her the piano in the end of the chapter.My favorite part was when Matt opened the doors to the libaray.Awesome chapter and please update soon.
6/17/2011 c83 5Whatsername21018
Okay, i want to prepare you that this may be a long review...I actually created an account on this website simply so i cud talk to you. This story was without a doubt in my opinion better than ANY of the real books. Kim, i do have some issue's with your timeline but other than that you are a very talented writer...i simply cud not put this book down! truly an amazing piece of work i am in love with the storyline the ideas you had and the triplets was a great twist! i sincerely hope you either finish this story or create the sequel you kept referencing. I was crestfallen when i got to chapter 83 and there were no more chapters! what happens next? please i am beggin you to keep writting i simply must know what happens with the rest of the cullens! oh and just so you are aware i am your NUMBER ONE FAN! i cannot expresssss how much i am in love with this story...and of course i mean no disrespect to stephanie meyer when i say this but again, i enjoyed YOUR book more then i enjoyed reading any of the books in the twilight series (maybe with the exception of breaking dawn, but once i read the ending of that book i was mortified, worst ending to a story ever!) lol but plz plz plz plz plz keep writting i would love to kno what happens to all of them

oh and in a later chapter you mention who matt should fall in love with? this may sound odd but with alec dead maybe jane? she could try to figure out who was responsible for the murder of alec and be led to forks where matt is waiting...or you cud make him gay with paul, there def shud be a gay character hahaha...but i dont kno i just want you to keep writting, if this makes ne sense i alomost feel like you loved the characters you wwere writting about more than stephanie did. haha so again im sorry this is soooooo long and im sorry if i sound obssed but i kinda am now...ur story was amazing thats in a nutshell what i wanted to say, thank you for reading this!
464 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »