for Days of December

2/23/2016 c8 Debbie Hicks
Chapter 9.
December's pov
Hold on that iused sped and to find a cure for te poison jeez where I am I used my Physical shield out from my own body the guard sightd me on a Mission I was Tracking very too differently my Jurai red eyes that I was Fearless but the Rattlesnakes CRUuuuunched! Tell our masters she is what Emerging her powers too late and will be dead like us who turned you tell US felix! I was Blasted After tIME-sPLT But Murdered then it really happened Alice had a vision She is Attacked by who Volturi ten it was already too late I was Bitten by All-Venomous Rattlesnakes with her drain as well fully grown then Were Changing into newbornS OFFICASLY OH MY GOD CARLISLE! Then it really did alterd us teenagers into Vampite slayers I Blasted Crimson eyes officially had long Mousy Non-Aging hair of Extremely Brown hair myself shuddered these frightened but horrified words from abook Wha-What you do to me I need to hunt I am so hungry Alice what is she hOW OLD ARE YOU OH MY Cronus I Hit my eternally Fifteen year old BIRTHDAY! Then Alice She'sfifteen only fifteen she heals different Like HADES! That te Vo;lturi found te Cullens wITH wITNESSES wITH US With te Best Friends And Both wIth Child With out of te Womb Children but Smashing pierced intpo our unification of heart With te Vulcans Ripped freely ten Took the Accused to te Palace With two With each both Suddenly myself Resumed blazing but for Days and nights ten Cracking outside te rest Cursed us/Witnesses without friends loved ones and Family and te tribe were very too old Joined us/Witnesses wre next with the Three added tem pierced then Blasted but taken away by punishing us/Witnesses wit pets who had young with as all of Three look young Again but the very as all of tem lost te Need to have more children their bodies as all of them taken to Volterra, Italy they found as very as all of tem Guilty of murdering te Vulcans from teir own homes with te United States of America Shattered but unable to dieanymore freed of the corpses as all of them Vanished but much tan Extremely as all without bodies anymore with as all kids imprinted Cracking forth as Kindred officially then they were all Gone forever then came as all Carnivorous selves took lands and ourselves wre with wild and Tamed with pets with as all f tem trapped into a Dying Black Hole but EXPLODED! Who crunched With as all of more suddenly deactivated destroyed as all of the With time-Split as all of tem onto Vulcan trapped with as aLL BUT With both as well time-Shattered but Shatteed into only two just two with four from te outdide now drifting tenplanets collided with tree more ten suddenly finished a newst universe birthed it was my gift from nature it was Geogenesis ten it really did happened got trapped into here opped from it all no doorway or void at all te other ones Annexed ten colonized tat was it taken our world from the twins as all of tem poisoned Exploded Now over tey now have more members as all of them the Volturi empire prospered nut Witnesses all of them reported They created more than all but shattering thir corpses but bring the very as all Accused here ten too late wre killed but ourselves Cursed Volturi Empire for having more things remodeled as all of them then blasted forth Dropped but as all of tembut came too late the blood was as all of tem onto planets suddenly Were bones for good officially into dust and ashes but from tem more Vampires snapped but broken freely but used te bones for study ten into three but lost it from the living world into glassy coffins wre melting waay ten stopped breathing there tey stayed by cremation too late cremated for good more vVampire went op frm life to death officially then tey look young were Ancient exttemely very old Vampires te neswpapers was of us/tem Guys we have a problem I solved it more logically Alice what is it tey brought forth Vampires onto planets but have intergalactic blood from as all of Extraterrestroal bitten but had grown kids are hybrids but stopped but tey lost families due to stress with our own yes e used to rule here now it's over that came healing te very as all of hybrids first the Vulcan teenagers wre male went into heat pon'farr hit tem they found perfect women Daughter you bound to teir youth yes yikes your father yes ten mated screams tey had childrenbut stopped te youth looked older ten te each both wre clans now so us/witnesses but followed from Surak but no more kids anymore were infertile te song Scarlet played was from Ceres Celestial Legend played mournfully it moved Marcus into tearless sobs lost a kingdom and power to teir twins ruling harshly myself felt such sorrow glowing in a radiant energy focusing my gift you are gifted me what happened your hair turned Blue Golden eyes but suddenly I Chanted into Tibetan used a Anime adult voice echoing in rage but anger te first officer noticed my powers exploded but Fear me I am Ceres took over her body I been slumbering for millennia now it is the time to destroy them Annexed our planet And our world let us start a space program to fight back what is ours ten it really happened the twins Were furious of a space program but it was over for now as we Attacked them from here.
4/23/2012 c8 Your mad sister
You should update this ones my favorite(:
12/25/2011 c8 1caseyrn12
dam nessie is quite the sarcastic little bitch aint she? i wonder why she hated december so much..its not like december is takin the family from her at all..and she says shes 16 now but i thought she was changed at 15 so the 16 is just her real age? and if she is 15 how is she a junior..wouldnt she have had to been like 17 for that just curious..but otherwise..cant wait for the next update..merry christmas and happy new year
7/20/2011 c7 3nickiecullenforlife
cute! Update
7/16/2011 c7 2XxScarlettRosexX
Awwww so cute! Don't let December and Keenan die please! There has to be a cure for their poisoning. Thanks for the shout out by the way :) it made my day. Please update this fabulous story soon :)
7/11/2011 c7 CrbRocks
not the best chapter sis but it was good
6/24/2011 c6 3nickiecullenforlife
Love it!
6/19/2011 c6 2XxScarlettRosexX
Very nice :) I want to know what happens next! Please update soon :D
6/8/2011 c5 nickie cullen for lifee
This is great!

Cute amd maybe a hint of romance ;)

update!
6/1/2011 c5 XxScarlettRosexX
Awwww December's date was sooo cute! Loved that heartfelt moment with Carlisle at the end :) Update soon :)
3/14/2011 c4 XxScarlettRosexX
Now December is starting to be mean to Nessie. This can't end up well... Update soon :)
2/26/2011 c3 XxScarlettRosexX
Nice chapter! Nessie should tone down that jealousy lol. Update soon. :D
2/26/2011 c3 50Mackenzie L
Sweet story :)

Keep writing!
2/26/2011 c2 Mackenzie L
Nice job!
2/26/2011 c1 Mackenzie L
Great chapter, I like their introduction.
20 Page 1 2 Next »