for Bright as Night

4/20/2019 c24 Oracle of Hylia
Development of Zelink:
2/21/2019 c11 WolfyPrincess
I feel so bad for link... :( I don't know what I would do without my parents, especially since I haven't even reached the 8th grade!
2/21/2019 c2 WolfyPrincess
Something doesn't seem right about this Sephora person, but you know, I'm a REALLY BAD judge of character LOL!
2/19/2019 c1 WolfyPrincess
This is great! I think it's interesting! Link seemed a little bit uncomfortable at first, but I think they will be good friends!
12/8/2018 c17 Kareem
I'm on chapter 18, I really love this story. The one thing I don't like, is Link can literally slaughter every guard and general at 17 (some Links even younger) yeah he's got technical one eye, but he's Link god sake no matter what incarceration! You seen what he can do in Hyrule Warrior Breath of the wild Twilight princess Ocarina time. No one other than Ganondorf can really match Link at age 17(sometimes younger) especially with the Sword of evil's bane. I do like ganondorf growing fond over a young Link. That's what I think made this really successful. Thanks for listening.
3/27/2018 c36 Eventual Shaman
Whoo I just finished binge reading two of your stories and I'm heading on to the sequel of this one. One thing I really like about your stories is your characters actually talk to each other rather than constantly fighting, arguing, lying, playing mind games, or outright cheating on each other. It shows that you can still have a dramatic story without all that by having the conflict coming from outside the couple, I wish more writers would learn this. There are far to many decent stories that are marred by the fact the the main characters have no faith in each other.
6/4/2017 c8 1alerd
Im loving it so far, really enjoy how Link and Zelda are on polar oppisote sides of the spectrum. Not many people write a plot like this,but Im glad you are.
4/24/2017 c36 Batman
I don't have a profile, but after spending two very exciting days reading your writing, I'm seriously considering it. This was a wonderful story, and you have an amazing authorial talent. If you haven't been published yet, I'm actually Batman irl. Lol jk I don't have that kind of money. Lots of love, the Bat
4/24/2017 c25 Batman
Batman will take 3 rock-hard cookies please!
4/23/2017 c24 Batman
Great lovers' comparison there! Can't believe I'm already two-thirds of the way through this amazing story! Wish it were still going so I could review a new chapter, but, alas, it can't be so.
4/23/2017 c20 Batman
Such a good story. Had it been rated M I'm sure there would be more gruesome scenes before this (and a lemon in this chapter), but I'm still quite happy with how the romance is progressing.
4/22/2017 c10 Batman
I enjoy this intriguing plot immensely. Can't wait to see what else you've written.
10/30/2016 c20 RothfussFan
Review of Chapter 20,
As always many thanks to the author. I spent the whole day looking forward to getting home and having a chance to read more of this story. I really like to emotional maturity you've chosen to give your main characters (Link, Zelda), specifically I felt this maturity was shown in Link's comment on whether or not it was right to let someone(worried about spoilers) get away. What he said about this to Zelda indicates that at this point of the story he has a strong idea of who he is and what he stands for. Since this mindset is in such contrast to the internal uncertainty about right and wrong he faced earlier, this chapter for me was a great demonstration of character growth. It definitely gave me the sense, as a reader, that time has passed since the story began and seeing this character change over time made them feel more real to me.
Finally, although I do love the angst that can come from reading a story where people leave things unsaid and have these secrets eat away at them, it is refreshing to see a relationship where the people involved have the courage to be open with each other, and are able to comfort and support each other as a result. For this reason I find the way Link and Zelda's relationship is developing to be touching and a joy to read.

To whomever may find this forlorn post on a years old fanfic: I hope you have a great rest of your day :)
and to the author: thank you so much, again.
10/28/2016 c8 Rothfussfan
Hey, I know that this story was finished a long time ago by now and I wouldn't be surprised if this review never reached you, however on the off chance that it does I'd just like to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story and am very grateful towards you for having written it.
I really like how the story humanizes Ganondorf to an extent, it was moving to see him get choked up when Link said he wanted to stay with him. In the games Ganondorf tends to be a fairly 1 dimensional character categorized purely by his greed and desire for power, I like how you let the reader see other aspects of his personality can co-exist alongside this desire for power. Furthermore I like how your story explores the effect the people around us can have on us, both in the Ganondorf Link relationship and in the Generals initial influence on link. I think the idea that someone with good intent can end up making decisions they later regret when they're in a situation where the people around them feed them a limited narrative is something everyone can relate to. And for me really good fantasy are stories where, despite the fantastical setting or presence of magic and monsters, the mechanics of how people interact and are effected by each other is unchanged. That is to say really good fantasy are stories where you can learn truths about the human experience by reading the story. I see this quality in your work.

Anyway sorry about the run on sentences and rambling tone, in summary I love your story and thank you. Oh also you do a great job of writing Link's internal thoughts in the tone of someone younger, that is his character does feel like a child.
9/25/2016 c11 7AUMaker
Zelda is acting like a spoiled brat who did not get her way. I guess you could understand her a bit (she did lose her kingdom and everything) but hating Link because he did not blindly follow you is too much, specially when she did not tell him on what was happening thus he became open to manipulation. But then again, it all comes down to the both of them being a victim of something they had no control over.

But I am not liking Zelda right now. Zelda, you are supposed to be the bearer of the triforce of wisdom and you did not even think that if Link dies, nobody will ever wield the Master sword. You are supposed to prioritise your people than your own feelings. So even if you hate Link but then he is your only hope, you should have cared a bit for his life just for the sake of your kingdom.

I'm gonna continue reading now. I know that's she will have a change of heart later but I just want to get that out of my head. XD sorry for the rant. I got so into the story that my feelings just went haywire.
754 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »