for Squirting Grapefruits

4/17/2017 c1 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
6/22/2014 c1 JxiPLUSxi
hahahahaha... from peasant to peasant maiden to princess! HAHAHAHAHA so damn cute! :
more please! XD love your story!
6/14/2013 c1 7downtown.baby
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOOOOOVE B27! Thank you so much for writing this! Hopefully, will you be writing/updating more of this B27 loveliness?
4/10/2013 c1 DEMON KING DANTE
awsome story
1/21/2013 c1 PhantomsWorkshop
Oh ho! I like where this fic is going. I would love to know what happens next.
11/4/2012 c1 Kiriya Von Den
Kawaiiii
7/6/2011 c1 5Le Geai Bleu
this is soooo good i cant wait til the next part! (which i hope will be coming soon!
1/30/2011 c1 TheOrchid
Haha, I'm sure Bel wouldn't have minded to do it right there.
1/26/2011 c1 bleeck
I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE THIS ONE!:D

PLEASE UPDATE!
1/25/2011 c1 2HaPpY bAcKwArDs
lols how cute! btw i love the end xD that sure gave Tsuna a boost, even more than the HDW xD
1/19/2011 c1 6lalalovekhr
KYONE! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON IN A LONG TIME! AND YOU DISABLED YOUR PMING SO I RESORTED TO REVIEWING YOUR FANFIC (though I would've reviwed it anyways :DD) Well WE NEED TO CATCH UP! AND I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH! :3
12/30/2010 c1 17Kichou
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
12/29/2010 c1 27Orcux
Ooh! B27! I rarely see this pairing around. In fact, I think I've only read one other... And it was all angsty and depressing. I love the fact that Yamamoto and Gokudera were following them, I wonder what part they'll have in the story though o_o

By the way, you placed a (1) at Ju-on, but I don't see any notes on it o_o Unless I missed it. Well, I don't mind though, since I've already watched it. (My friend was crying throughout -_-)

Ahem. Anyway.

Thank you for sharing this with us!