for The End Of The Beginning

4/20/2020 c4 Anony
Although you started this long ago, I do hope that you would continue with this and write us an ending because it's a great plot line and the so far the series of events and the inner thoughts of the characters and intriguing.
1/30/2018 c5 Guest
Seven years and twenty-one days and no continuation? Have you abandoned this story? I want to read more and see what happens. Why did you give up?
8/12/2016 c5 Guest
Please continue!
10/29/2014 c5 blue azul acero
is having time Might continue it but do not update your fanfic is really great that they ara now koga ayame released him from his promise and I saw that Kagome does not want it as a couple ... will be able to open his eyes in time or allow a woman who truly loves him leave with someone else please let me know you got me continualo soon cut into the fanfic I love him and could very well capture the characters each if it resembles those of the anime please continue it
4/27/2014 c5 anonymous
please finish this
6/24/2013 c5 12Rin-Youki
more!
6/20/2013 c5 1269AnimeFreak69
You should have the next chapter out soon huh ?
IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS
and i really really love this story!
6/20/2013 c2 69AnimeFreak69
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA Jaken's wish !1
i will never ever in my life forget this chapter!
2/3/2013 c5 Inu Princess
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR THE NEXT TIME U ADD MORE CHAPTERS TRY NOT TO LEAVE CLIFFHANGERS!
9/6/2012 c5 2Vigilum
omg i loved it i loved it i loved it please write more *SHIPPOS PUPPY DOG FACE*
7/3/2012 c5 Guest
DX i dont normally like some fanfictions but i like this one im a bit on edge because you never posted a new chappy 'l please start it again
4/22/2012 c5 2Brownie9549
Love this story keep going please
4/18/2012 c5 1tanakaL
Lies its been months! Please please please update!

You might have been busy...

Its ok.
3/10/2012 c5 Seriah.no.saint
I had given up on Kouga/Ayame stories because there wasn't enough or my liking but let me tell you that i love your story plot and i wish that i haven't ome across it too late and that you'll continue it.

I love this pairing and i'm so ready for Kouga to chase after Ayame and if you thow a Katsu-Kouga fight in there the better it will be for my sake.
5/11/2011 c2 32Mistress 0f Dragons