for Midnight Show

12/8/2013 c1 everlastingstarsinthenightsky
I honestly don't remember how I came across this fic XD I will tell you that I'm glad I did because I LOVED reading it :D I normally don't like to read fics with Grimm in it because I don't never really like the personality he gets in fanfics and I can't say for sure how I feel about his real personality cause I'm one of those fans that like bleach a lot but hardly followed up with the plot at many times:((( anyway I've had a thing for Kaien so when I saw the description I thought why the hell not ;))) I liked the concept . I liked nice sweaty Kaien and I LOVED that Grimm was just perfect nice and sexy ;)))) I thought it was adorable when he got jealous ;))) I'm going to be rereading it tonight but I realized that I never reviewed before so here it is ;))) I hope you have ago of night and hope to see more from this pairing ;))))
4/19/2013 c2 Kurosaki's theone
This was sooo pretty :D
I think it's kind of crack, but it Works so nicely that it just felt natural, Thanks for this great post, Love it ! : }
Felt all mushy and horny hehe... awesome pairing!
8/3/2012 c2 33pinksnowboots
So at first this pairing totally perplexed me, but now I'm totally wanting it to be a thing. The killers song was a bit unnerving though, tbh. Still a great fic!
10/15/2011 c2 Mayuzu
GrimmxKaien has never crossed my mind until I read your fic. Heck, I love the possessiveness Grimm has. And it's cute to see how clueless Kaien is. Love this fic ^_^
7/5/2011 c2 2SexyBleachGuys
Oh, nice! I liked it, it was cute and sweet. I just didnt fully understand the type of thing that went on between Ichigo and Shiro, but who was paying atention to them with Grimmjow and Kaien in the forground? Loved it, and please make more!
7/1/2011 c2 allan calderini
I really love it excellent work do another story with this pairing please i love grimm possessiveness looking foward for it
5/8/2011 c1 Qwertzu
I think I have already told you that much but I have to say it again - I love this story!

thank you. keep on writing, please!
1/11/2011 c2 Kiara
Ha ha ha... That was priceless there at the end... Just wonderful... ha ha ha...

I totally love this story... as we hardly have any Kaien stories paired with other guys... But I like how you had this one written.. just wonderful.

I hope you do some more stories like this. Keep up the good work. ;)
1/10/2011 c2 Guest
Ahh, I just finished reading this. It's so lovely and steamy! o3o Crack pairing ftw, lol! XD Once again, I always find myself laughing out loud at your humor and sarcasm, and totally admiring your use of awesome songs into all of your fanfics. Keep it up! :D
1/7/2011 c2 38Totoromo
Kaien seems just as willfully ignorant as Ichigo is sometimes. Are you gay? Ha =) I love how Grimmjow is like, baka, maybe you should have asked who the chicks were at some point in the last year.

Thanks for finishing it up!
1/6/2011 c2 PunkRockHolly
Lol, drive from city, strip, and have incredible sex in five minutes. that's gotta be a record. hahaha, i liked it :D i loved the last few lines, they were perfect. =] happy new year - best new year present ever! hehe
1/6/2011 c2 Everythingsbeendeletedsorry
Whoa I think I'm actually like in love with pairing now. :] You did a wonderful job, I really liked this two-shot.

Oh yeah and the last part made me laughed for quite a bit ^-^

Now I can't wait for an update for LandG! .
1/5/2011 c1 Reige
YAY! CRACK PAIRING BETWEEN GRIMM and KAI ARE GOOD FOR ME!
1/2/2011 c1 Everythingsbeendeletedsorry
Oh ho ho :) I 3 Kaien and the pairing is not bad at all. I never would've expected, but ever since you gave us a little taste if it in LandG I'm all for it! I love it so far, can't wait for the second part ^-^
12/30/2010 c1 74rinkaku
Lol, the part about Ichi and Shiro totally made me laugh. I can totally imagine that happening, but even Ichigo won't be able to hold back from Shiro. ;)

I'm so excited now~ I swear, I think I'm in love with this new pairing because of you! ^^
17 Page 1 2 Next »