for Necrosis

6/29/2020 c1 ThatSpaceMann2
“Bad news, Gordon! Necrosis has set in!”
10/4/2019 c4 4eragon95159
Continue and find cure to green flue.
4/24/2013 c3 Adam
You've really captured the characters of the l4d2 survivers, i really like the way they react to the strange situation
I kinda didn't like to see gordon speak, but i can see why you did it (it could have been hard to have much interaction or advance the plot)
8/8/2012 c4 8Species Unknown
*puppy eyes* continue PWEASE?
12/29/2011 c4 TANK1111one eleven 111
ellis: flashlights off! its a witch
9/11/2011 c4 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
Action-packed and plenty of laughs, well done!
5/12/2011 c4 1Jack Kellar
Finally, a Half-Life/Left 4 Dead crossover that's average at worst! All the rest is junk.

I'll get it out of my chest: you've got potential. The survivors don't ask questions out of time, but they DO ask them. Gordon acts believably. The crossover premise makes some sense.

But your writing is nowhere near that level. You forget to punctuate phrases, you don't mark spoken lines properly, sometimes you fall into beige prose... It all can be corrected, but right now it's average/bad.

If you want, I can help you with it. I already beta the Sonic the Hedgehog/Devil May Cry crossover "Bloodtail: the Demon Hunter" by Dark Side of the World, on this site. If you want, you can ask him for references. In case you're interested, send me a PM.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
3/9/2011 c4 6bloody raptor
interesting
1/24/2011 c3 1The Writer Of Fate
You seem to have a good thing going here, but I would recommend paying closer attention to your grammar because you seem to forget about the quotation marks that would signify dialogue.

Otherwise, I am rather interested in seeing how this pans out. I would hope that you will have a new chapter up soon.
12/31/2010 c1 3monocledOctopus
The first chapter would be better if the title was "Freeman". Oh and shouldn't Ellis be talking like old western or somethin'?