for United We Stand

10/11/2015 c6 10Junior VB
Hellboy y Godzilla, asombroso dúo.

Gudis fue derrotado por Owen.

No está mal. Sigue así.
Hellboy and Godzilla, amazing duo.

Gudis was defeated by Owen.

Not bad. Keep it up.
10/11/2015 c5 Junior VB
Clark Kent también aparece en este fic.
Clark Kent also appears in this fic.
10/11/2015 c4 Junior VB
La espada Excálibur es la clave para derrotar a Gudis.
The sword Excalibur is the key to defeating Gudis.
10/11/2015 c3 Junior VB
Genial, Castiel está reuniendo un ejercito de héroes.
Great, Castiel is assembling an army of heroes.
10/11/2015 c2 Junior VB
¿Tony Stark? Eso no lo vi venir.

Crowley está planeando algo.
Tony Stark? I did not see that coming.

Crowley is planning something.
10/11/2015 c1 Junior VB
Sam, Dean, Buffy, Selene, Temperance, Booth, el fic tiene un grupo interesante de personajes.

Algo está llegando, algo realmente malo.
Sam, Dean, Buffy, Selene, Temperance, Booth, the fic has an interesting group of characters.

Something is coming, something really bad.
2/9/2014 c6 1Arekanderu
I loved it! All my favorite heroes fighting together. And especially Hit Girl!
1/27/2014 c6 inMyOwnHead1990
LOL At least it ended well. Everyone is okay and everyone survived. The universe is saved once again. Nice job! Going to check out more of your stories.
1/27/2014 c5 inMyOwnHead1990
Damn! So Owen is going to say yes? To save the universe? Maybe that's good, maybe not. ; Did Abby turn Mindy yet? Can't tell. ; Clark got his butt whooped.
1/27/2014 c4 inMyOwnHead1990
Oh damn! Mindy won't turn will she? I hope not! She seems fine, it's been as long as it had for Marcus and she's smaller than him ; So Now Buffy and Constantine are owned by Crowley? That sux ; Is Owen really a familiar in training? I hope not, he and Abby seem to genuinely like each other. I couldn't see that being the case as to why she saved him.
1/27/2014 c3 inMyOwnHead1990
Damn! That's insane! So much going on. It's amazing nonetheless. Can't wait to keep reading and to see what happens next. I have a feeling Owen is going to say yes, or he's going to have to be turned by Abby.
1/27/2014 c2 inMyOwnHead1990
Dang! This is amazing! So Abby is an ancestor of Mindy's I take it? Nice! I like it! ; Tony and Mindy fighting side by side, that would be a sight to see. ; Owen better not do it, dang it! Don't be so stupid!
1/24/2014 c1 inMyOwnHead1990
I like it. Though some of the characters I don't recognize their names. Could you PM me and tell me what each is off of so I know for sure. Thanks ; It's interesting. Very unique that you could combine so many different realities into one. Nice job!
11/22/2011 c6 dcg242yahoo.com
Great story! I just finished reading all the chapters. Action packed and very funny. So many different characters from tv and movies, and they all fit together so well. Ends with a massive climactic battle. Definitely a fun read!
5/22/2011 c2 1ColBlair
That was incredible man. Love the dialogue between Ash and Mindy. Crowley was interesting when he and Owen were talking.
22 Page 1 2 Next »