for The Curse of the Lions 3: The Goddess Games

5/7/2011 c17 29Aggressively Hospitable
Sorry I've been off the radar for a while, but holy crap girl! This is...just...awesomeness, I don't know how else to describe it. It has everything a great story should have. Sometimes you need bad times to appreciate the good times. Rock on sista!
4/29/2011 c16 1AJtheWeird
YAY! :D
4/29/2011 c16 8fantasylover4evr
im still this series number one fan! and i was wondering if u could use E.T. by katy perry or I Wouldn't Be A Man by josh turner anytime soon. thanks
4/27/2011 c15 1AJtheWeird
more please :D

oh! and if you could incorporate Jodi Benson's "One Dance" (a deleted song from the Little Mermaid) or Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" you'd make my day brighter than a bowl full of cherries :)
4/17/2011 c14 LoveLifeAlways90
I love it. each chapter keep getting better and better. there was not to little or to much description. It was just rite. update soon please.
4/14/2011 c13 branwen09
another great ch.
3/25/2011 c11 branwen09
OmG. Ariel's gonna bloom, but some moron's are trying to use a lion as bait. (Clayton, Geston) lol the next chap. should be great. Keep it up.
3/25/2011 c11 29Aggressively Hospitable
wow- using Jim as bait..dangerous for them.
3/19/2011 c10 Aggressively Hospitable
wow- great chap again, keep up the great writing
3/12/2011 c9 Aggressively Hospitable
Wow, this chapter was really good, how you keep all of these characters strait is nothing short of astonishing. Keep up the great writing.
2/26/2011 c7 LoveLifeAlways90
I cant believe I missed so much. This is so much EPIC! I am loving the fact that Jim wishes to no about Ariel's past and all. Please can you do the song "I Need a girl by Tae Yang". But I must warn you that it is in another language but it have some english in it but if not then I understand. Please continu please.
2/26/2011 c5 2SolrSurfr3
Hmm. I could've sworn J.S. would end up being Jack Sparrow. Eh, I was close. XD
2/20/2011 c7 29Aggressively Hospitable
Wow- that's all I can say- wow.
2/20/2011 c7 branwen09