for The Lyoko Chronicles Book I: The Lost Tower

3/9/2011 c2 2AI123
God do I like where this is going. Your surprisingly well read. Which makes this even more cool than it already is. As for things or episodes to include apart from Frontier, Ghost Channel, Code: Earth False Start and whatever the name of the episode the Aelita look-a-like whose name I can't remember of the top of my head there is no other episodes I really want reimagining unless you can think of other episodes that were important. It will be fun regardless of what you pick no doubt.

So does this make This Book the Prolouge to everything then with Book 2 being Season 1, Book 3 being Season 2 and so on and so on...?

I assume you are also going to add in your own ideas too, right?
2/8/2011 c2 missXmacabre
This is really interesting! It's really good and u should update soon. :)
1/28/2011 c1 4Skamikaze
You are putting a lot of effort into the story, and seeing as there are hardly any flaws in it (apart from Aelita feeling hungry and a bookshelf being in the tower, I mean, what's up with that?), well, woohoo!

Your chapters aren't short, you don't slack in updating, and everything seems very well thought out, even the conversations. I wasn't able to visualise the castle nicely enough though, you might want to describe it more, preferably with more squires, pages and apprentice-mages in it, what with it being a school and all (Btw, how will you manage that?). There's also a problem with not including the RTTP. The adults get too involved. But I think you already knew that, so I'm guessing you have a contingency plan. You didn't explain much about Odd though (especially about the hairstyle, after all, if he wears it lyoko-style, won't he get picked on for wearing a permanent hennin?) and he seems to be different from canon. I just couldn't understand the workings of kadiccastle. Why does it have a king? I dunno, maybe a magistrate or something would be better. And being a princess, doesn't Sissi get toooooo much power?

All that aside, I wasn't really looking for a story like this, but this isn't bad at all. If you can cover all the loopholes, this will be a masterpiece. So... UPDATE!
1/27/2011 c2 5Riku Nanase
make another chapter soon
1/24/2011 c2 3A-QueenOfFairys
A really great take on the original storyline. Everything's been well thought-out and executed brilliantly. All the character's personalities have been fit into the story perfectly.

Really looking forward to future updates :)
1/8/2011 c1 5Riku Nanase
update soon please and when are ulrich yumi odd and aelita comeing in and also are you going to make william and xana the bad guys?
1/2/2011 c1 Traveler7
If nothing else, you may have the assurance that this story will be read, and, indeed, understood, in it's entirety, by me. I know more than I should about more than I should. And I have LONG been waiting for a decent Code Lyoko in a fairy tale setting story. From the build up and your notes, it seems as if this could be it.

A question does arise, will you be keeping Aelita's season 1 origins, such as they are, or going with her season 2 and on past life?