for Dealing With Children

11/8/2015 c1 3agent-oli
lestrade's such a cutie
8/8/2015 c1 6StarViking
I LOVE that you show Lestrade being intelligent and solving a case that Sherlock would have failed at figuring out!
1/14/2014 c1 DragonsAddicted
Nice username!
Is that JEREMY BRETT!?
Not only am I hopelessly addicted to Sherlock and dragons, but to HTTYD, RotG, and my OC.
6/20/2013 c1 PBIceCream
Way to go, Lestrade! That was absolutely delightful, thank you.
5/17/2013 c1 clueingforlooks
The way you wrote the characters was really clever, and so was the case!
4/10/2013 c1 2JoyRose10
For a moment when I read he "hefted the large stack of folders out the door" I thought he'd hefted them out a window - OMG! Nooooooo! But the "No, it's a path of death and destruction" line redeemed the whole scene. Go Lestrade!
11/5/2012 c1 5solisandluna
Oh my god, oh my god this story is so amazing! I absolutely loved it, I just love how you write Lestrade and Sherlock, all of it was so wonderful especially "There are times... When I am lost without my yarder."
11/28/2011 c1 9Vanidot
Wonderful! I love it! Thanks for the posting!
3/10/2011 c1 sudenmorssian
Haha! I love it! Readind Sherlock and Lestrade arguing is always a pleasure!

My fave line is:

-You talk to people using things called manners."

-Sherlock's eyes narrowed. "How illogical."

-"How necessary.
2/7/2011 c1 2Ma'echii
hehehehe

that's tellin' him GL!

child indeed, shirly.

see my little ditty in response (couldn't help it): Winning Hand (soon to be up).
1/6/2011 c1 10PB Headless
Thank you for giving Lestrade both authority and brains.
1/5/2011 c1 9SisterRaven
Oh, I love it! Love your portrayal of Lestrade - very in-line with the BBC incarnation. After all, one does not attain the rank of DI by being a bumbling idiot. And spending time with Sherlock for more than 5 years, Lestrade was *bound* to have picked up something. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
1/2/2011 c1 24The Gnomist
Aww i like this

Favrioting this 4 sure
1/1/2011 c1 47Baroness Emma
This modern Lestrade is my favorite of all the Lestrades. Quite a believable and funny scene you've written for him here! *bravo* (^_^)

My favorite lines -

Sherlock threw his hands in the direction of the papers. "That is a stack!"

Lestrade cocked an eyebrow. "No, it's a path of death and destruction. Now fix it."

- and -

Sherlock had sought refuge once again in the inspector's office. "I just. . . want to conduct. . . a bloody experiment!"

"So do I. You do realize that you're surrounded by what are known as people? You talk to people using things called *manners*."

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Love it!
1/1/2011 c1 24MamzelleCombeferre
XD This was perfect! I can imagine this happening in the show and it was a pleasure to read. :)