for His Name

12/22/2011 c1 pleasedelete1234567
I kind of really love this a whole lot! It's absolutely mesmerizing the way Blaine says Kurt's name, and I love that someone took note of that and wrote a little drabble about it. I also love that it was you, because your wording was flawless, and you did a fantastic job with this. :)
9/25/2011 c1 1Starkid For Life
This was so... adorable. There's not a lot of good one-shots out there, but this definitely made me smile :) Lovely job~

-Leslie
9/9/2011 c1 2JessicaJooney
wow. I don't know why but I'm always shocked when I read something I like. It just is there. this weird "oh. I liked that" feeling. but I'm not really shocked because I like all the stuff I've read of yours. so thanks for a great story. because, just in case you didn't get the memo, you're a great writer.
9/1/2011 c1 3golden-perception
Oh wow! The way you've managed to capture the mood of their interactions after so few episodes is wonderful! Well done!
4/29/2011 c1 6TrickForTreat
That was adorable. I always figured Blaine's inner monologue would run something like this. That ending was priceless. :D
3/16/2011 c1 sassy selena
i liked it :) you are a good writer
2/19/2011 c1 dumbleydoreyfreak
LOVED IT! Kurt Anderson-Hummel? Love it.
1/26/2011 c1 22aspiringtoeloquence
This pleases me so very much. It please me over a week ago, when I read it, and it continued to do so as I left it open on my desktop to remember to review.

That worked out well.

I am also glad that I am not the only person who loved the way Blaine said Kurt's name. I feel validated, and this is gorgeous.
1/13/2011 c1 Xx-Twitch-xX
So, Hailey, I feel bad about not reviewing this... So here I am, at 11:15 PM, like two weeks after you originally posted this, but whatever. *rolls eyes* I'm intent on making you THINK that someone you don't know read this drabble/one-shot, only to be disappointed when you see that it was me... XD Love you!

So, this was really cute, and you know what I think :] No, it's not boring, and yes, you're a good writer (Ahem, GREAT writer).

*copies everything that everyone has said on the review page for this lovely well-written and not boring drabble/one-shot* - I agree with everything that everyone has said... "It's adorable, second person was great, and I noticed how Blaine kept saying Kurt's name, too!" (I actually did when you were watching and re-watching and re-re-re-watching that scene... but only because I was looking... er... listening for it. Like everyone else has said, I love that last line! Having awesome last lines is always, well, awesome because it sticks in your head! XD

So I guess I've rambled on for long enough... Maybe this review made you smile or something? Even though I'm sure you're supremely disappointed because it's just me...

Thanks for the thank you (that sounded so weird...), by the way :] glad my computer can be of some use to you X]
1/8/2011 c1 96thesoundofsunshine
I loved this. And, I noticed the change in Blaine's voice whenever he said Kurt. It was sweet. This was just too damn adorable for words. It's so perfect.. and incharacter.. it's killing me.

Caitlin(:
1/2/2011 c1 3Notsochic14
Dude. ADORABLE. Like, super-duper, MEGAFOXYAWESOME cute~!

Ahem. I mean, this was very well written and I hope to see you write more things of this nature for this fandom.

(Also, the end was so perfect that I let out an honest-to-god squeal. You, my friend, win.)
1/2/2011 c1 16sparklyshimmer2010
That was so lovely. SO sweet and adorable anf I thought it captured the the moment perfectly, with cae and cuteness.
1/1/2011 c1 67abandonedaccount128373773
Damn. You totally know how to reduce me to fangirl squeals.

I loved it. Everything about this fic, Blaine's internal monologues and the END makes me want to give you a hug.

But, I have to say, as nice as 'Kurt Hummel-Anderson' sounds, I think my name would sound better.

And yes, I know that's ridiculous.

And yes, I know he's a fictional character.

And yes, I know he's gay.

But a girl can dream.

Great job. You should feel honoured I reviewed- I'm writing this on my phone and it does awful things to my nails. And it takes forever...

Anyway. Yeah. I loved it.

-NS
1/1/2011 c1 boxofclocks
I really liked how this story was written in second person point of view! It's something I haven't seen in a while. And the story itself was just adorable. :)
1/1/2011 c1 44vcg73
I noticed that, too. The way he kept adding "Kurt" to the end of his sentences, like he just wanted to hear it out loud. This was sweet.
17 Page 1 2 Next »