for Doghouse

8/11/2018 c1 MAUREEN M MCDERM
I Like It!
4/11/2017 c1 80peppe1951
That was so funny...I do hope you have written others similar to this one...
11/2/2016 c1 HarleyIvy
Really hilarious. I absolutely loved it.
5/26/2016 c1 MxPerditus
Let me tell you, I was cracking up so much from reading this. The way you described everything was perfect, and reading about how they couldn't stop laughing had me grinning like an idiot and giggling nonstop. The "Dirtball!" part killed me.

You have such skill in writing! I hope you write more A-Team fics. I know I'm late but... this is utter perfection. Thank you for posting this!
3/28/2016 c1 9KATECRILEY
I laughed out loud during this whole story...Bravo
7/3/2015 c1 58Catalina Leigh
I absolutely love this! Though I did have the unfortunate luck of reading this at work, so I felt like Murdock and Face trying not to let Hannibal catch them laughing. I thought my insides were going to burst holding my laughter inside and trying not to grin like an idiot. Very well done! And very in character I think. I especially loved Hannibal's comment comparing them to teenagers. :)
1/11/2015 c1 6Rose O' Sharon
Omgoodness! This was HYSTERICAL! :D

Your characterization is TOTALLY spot on . . . kind of like the imitations. ;)

I actually read this like, three times in a row, and had my children looking at me like I was slightly insane . . .which i am ,but it was confirmed by your story. :D

Thank you SO much for the fantastic and funny read! LOVED IT!
2/25/2014 c1 93Book girl fan
I think I laughed almost as much as the guys on this one.
8/16/2012 c1 thisler18
I love it so much. Can't stop laughing and the whole defying gravity hair bit was genius.

I also love this part:

"He started it," Murdock piped up, pointing.

"Oh, thanks, Murdock," Face said dryly, then looked confused as he realized Murdock was pointing out the window. He shook his head. "Uh, Hannibal, so what's our next mission?" It wasn't exactly his smoothest subject change ever, but B.A.'s glares were practically lowering the ambient temperature of the van.

"Oh it's a real interesting one for you two," Hannibal spoke lightly, punctuating the statement with a few clicks of a lighter. He leaned around toward the back seats again.

"Really?" Murdock lowered the magazine. Hannibal nodded. After successfully lighting his cigar, he held it with one finger and thumb, gesturing with it as he spoke.

"Oh, it's a good one, all right." He took on the tone of someone trying to advertise the best thing since sliced bread. "See, you guys get to moonlight as overly confident comedians who do barely passing impressions of their CO." He paused for effect. "Oh, I'm sorry. I meant boss, of course." The deer-in-the-headlights look his officers were giving him at this point was beyond priceless. Busted.

You did an awesome job. Brightened my day completely. :)
12/25/2011 c1 67SqueakyTheDuck
Ahahahaha! This had me laughing SOOO hard. It's so completely in-character and I have absolutely no trouble visualizing the whole thing in my head. I'm just gonna make this part of my own personal A-Team canon now, ok? From here on, I officially declare that this fanfic actually happened in some offscreen moment that we will unfortunately never get to see. Yeah, ok, got that? It's canon now.
11/15/2011 c1 18Harm Marie
Really loved this.
9/8/2011 c1 MysteryLady-Tx
I loved the idea of Murdock imitating Hannibal and Hannibal initially having no CLUE! LOL...That was GREAT LOVED the ending

THANKS:"D
8/4/2011 c1 Homicide42
wow. That was funny.
2/11/2011 c1 30Agent Striker
funny! i could totally hear each charater talking! good job~
2/9/2011 c1 Ifrits Aeon