for Something Worth Seeing

4/11/2011 c1 10PaisleyHearts
Holy crap! That was amazing! I can't even fully describe how impacting that is. I mean, you even sounded like Dumbledore would. It's kind of scary in a good way. Kudos 1000000X!
1/29/2011 c1 I am into-the-inferno
Wow. That story is amazing! Perfectly dramatic and whIle I am sad Draco died, it was you wanted the story, right? I say authors should write what they like. Good job!
1/28/2011 c1 23morallygreydesi
Yes you are sadistic. You really have left me feeling empty, in an absurdly beautiful way...
1/23/2011 c1 mimi
Brilliantly written it truly opened my eyes
1/8/2011 c1 54DramioneLurver
My gosh.

This is absolutely beautiful. Your style enchanted me from the beginning, and I admire and adore the way you wrote Albus's descripions of war. I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was in his POV - I originally thought it was just anonymous, just an unnamed narrator. But that last line... linked with the title to stress it's importance... so many portions of this piece struck me, and that line there was the perfect ending cut. The lines in between the story about war interferring with their lives added a whole new layer. The details towards the beginning about the sounds, sights, and smells of war were horrendously brilliant. Your description of Narcissa and Draco after Lucius's death and Hermione and Narcissa after Draco's was amazingly well done. That line about each of the father and son having a woman to scream their name made me want to cry.

But again, just the manner alone that you use to describe the absolute horror of war is so real. Terribly real. The real that everybody wants to pretend doesn't actually exist. The lines towards the end, about 'will it make you feel better if I tell you this...?' were heartwrenching. And then... 'No? That's alright. You're not supposed to feel reassured. ... my intention was for you to feel empty inside.'

I just... those lines really hit me.

You did simply amazing work on this piece. It's more than a story about these characters that don't actually exist, it's a story about war and death that is all too real. Beautiful though.
1/2/2011 c1 14thunder2010
OMG so awesomely described and detail throbbing. I loved it great job

~Peaceout S.N.
1/2/2011 c1 alicevp279
Wow. This is absolutely brilliant.