for Revenge of the Padawan

8/10 c1 28lycan13
Ventress isn't a Sith, she's a Dark Jedi.
11/21/2012 c7 16Smile or else
Cool!
The escape was a little rushed though but good job
1/31/2012 c7 1Underastarrysky
This story was so great, Adeline seems like a very nice angel. You and your friend make a really good team, you should so write another story together. Oh yeah, The Clone Wars: New Time, is that in season 4?
12/19/2011 c7 5DoubleEO
This made me laugh SO hard! :D "Ahsoka grinned evilly, giving Chuchi the 'You-hit-me-with-my-boot,-you-pay-with-your-dignity' look." Amazing story!
3/19/2011 c4 11Jedi Aayla
Why does Chuchi even have blue lipstick when her skin is already blue? But that 'you-hit-me-with-my-boot,you-pay-with-your-dignity' line was funny. I think I like you're version of Altar of Mortis is better than what really happened. Even though it wouldn't be called Altar of Mortis if it were this version.
1/8/2011 c1 CNQ
I like what you two thought. I am also HORRIFIED by the fact that Ahsoka will turn to the dark side! Maybe not, after all she looked like her skin in Mystery of a Thousand Moons. HMM? Tell me what you think of the Clone Wars episodes so far!
1/4/2011 c4 7TCTrent45
Very nice ending to an awsome story. I liked the very end where Ahsoka is with all her friends. It was very touching, but yet funny at the same time.
1/4/2011 c3 TheFishingOtter
Oh no! Obi-Wan better watch out!

Good update!
1/4/2011 c2 TheFishingOtter
I sense a pairing between Obi-Wan and Adeline!
1/4/2011 c1 TheFishingOtter
Wow! Really good chapter!
1/3/2011 c2 mystery-3675
I like this, it's good so far, update soon.