for Godzilla vs Togera vs Raptros

1/15 c3 chris
keep up the great work i hope more people will write war of the monsters crossover fanfics.
12/10/2014 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
nice job
1/5/2013 c3 3The Friendly Cannibal
I like this story. I see this chapter was posted in 2011. I don't know if anyone else wants the new chapter, but I sure do.
11/25/2011 c1 6Spawnzilla014
This is an awesome story, dude! I love Godzilla and also love most of his games and movies! I also love the game War of the Monsters! Because I love them both and read your story, I'm gonna try and make up a story about both universes of those monsters collaberated into a mega monster mashup! Thanks for inspiring me! :)

PS: Please try to read some of my stories if you get the chance and let me know what you think! I'm also a big fan of Mortal Kombat and I'd like to know if you have any suggestions for any other stories about the Smash Bros. I love the Super Smash Bros, too! So be a pal, review my stories, and help a newbie here! :)
5/1/2011 c1 Jacob Durkan
This is great! I hope the fight will be long and we won't know who could win. Keep up the good work and make the third chapter soon!
2/20/2011 c2 7Tyranifex
thank you for advancing this story, cannot wait for more
2/20/2011 c2 Abandoned- C
I believe best thing to say here is whoever wins we lose ^^ good story man
1/16/2011 c1 2UltramanReddo
Great Job. Can't wait for the fights
1/3/2011 c1 7Tyranifex
Godzilla will win because he has got atomic breath, and he stands 400 feet tall, and he weighs 29000 metric tonnes. cannot wait for more,

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service