for Lost Knowledge Harry Potter and the Living Wards

8/13/2016 c3 Cayar
Your syntax and grammar are well above site average, but the plot is disjointed and confusing.
9/13/2015 c6 Diana A
I have enjoyed your story. I would like to know where you plan to go with it. I know you haven't updated in a while, but hope you decide to continue with this You for your story.
12/8/2014 c6 carick of hunter moon
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but it is A lost fan-fiction story, that has not been update in over two year which is a shame for it has the potential to grow into an good story
5/15/2014 c6 Arthorius
over 2 years since last update dead/abandon. Another good storyline bites the dusts and moves into the mists of abandonment...
8/23/2013 c5 milamber83
'Duke of Wales', did mean here the Prince of Wales, because I'm not aware any duke of Wales?
7/1/2012 c6 3The Light from Within
This is a truly interesting and amazing story. It's very Rich in detail, and characterizations. And it keeps me on the edge of my proverbial seat. I do hope to continue reading it as you post it. I do enjoy reading how Neville, Harry, and Draco, ALL, have multiple wives. Thank you, for that.
7/1/2012 c3 The Light from Within
I LIKE this particular chapter. It has so much promise and 'that' which keeps my attention.
5/23/2012 c6 3HP.HG. fan forever
Thi is a very interesting, highly technecal story. Harry is mentioned but nothing is said of him since the last battle. What is he like? What is his home like and how did he get together with Daphne?
3/5/2012 c6 60red-jacobson
Interesting, obviously there's a hell of a lot of back story that we haven't learned yet, but I'll be tagging along to see where the story goes.

red
2/17/2012 c6 TxA-GunFighter
Story looks like it will be a good read. Can't wait to see where you take this story.

2/17/2012 c5 TxA-GunFighter