for Not Ever Gonna Cut you Out

10/7/2011 c1 ccase13
Sam is lucky he has Bobby in addition to Dean. Maybe with people telling him he's not to blame for soul-less Sam in both ears he will believe them more easily.
1/22/2011 c1 DBwinchester
that was great! i love bobby and sam bonding stories and there are not much of them out there so thank you :)
1/20/2011 c1 2supernaturaldh
Meggin...this was and awesome story. I really liked it. You did an excellent job of Bobby's point of view.

Hugs- Denise
1/20/2011 c1 29CeCe Away
Really loved that Bobby had a safe zone court made for them and Sam knew how to put it to good use. This is really lovely. If only . . . show will give us something like this.
1/5/2011 c1 phyllis16
very good i enjoyed it very much. i cant wait till the 28th
1/4/2011 c1 406clair beaubien
First off - this line just about killed me: "like Sam had crossed some line that had made him unfit to be loved"

because that is just SO Sam.

Then this had me laughing out loud:

That's when Dean walked in. Instantly worried and demanding to know what happened.

I told him as Sam pulled away from the hug and wiped his big hand down his face to wipe the tears away, "We decided to have scrambled eggs for breakfast."

"Uh...ok." Dean looked back and forth at us still puzzled. "I'd hate to see what effect pancakes woulda had on ya"

Perfect! Thanks for this story!

CB
1/3/2011 c1 88darksupernatural
This was absolutely awesome! Well thought out and so perfectly Bobby, Winchesters, everything. I gotta catch that episode...I had to pick a Friday to move...darn it.
1/3/2011 c1 57interstellarpirate
I very very much enjoyed this and I loved the basketball analogy you put in the story as well. It was a wonderful piece. I'm just hoping and praying like crazy that Bobby doesn't back down on Sam once the hiatus is over and we get our new episode. Sammy's going to not only need Dean now, but Bobby. I also fully agree with you that once Sam remembers everything his meatsuit did while topside without HIM in it, he's going to need to learn to forgive himself. Thanks for writing this. It was well done.
1/3/2011 c1 218silver ruffian
I really liked this! Your description of the sounds Sam made while doing layups were very vivid and believable. Loved Bobby and Dean's mother hen act, and Sam's concern over what he'd done while soul-less - damn good job! I just hope the show has him to something just as good.