for Another Door Opens

12/13/2011 c6 10lilybethluna
Adorable!
9/4/2011 c6 6Rayven49
Hi!

This story is cute :) I like how fully realized the characters are. There wasn't a lot of that in the movie.

Update soon!

Yours,

Rayven
7/20/2011 c6 14Bagel-chan
Wow. Just discovered today and I have fallen completely inlove with it! You are doing a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/14/2011 c5 1Orangefox1
Aww! This is actually cute. I want to know what happens! be a good person and update! A lot more! :) 3

And the king sounds like a big jerk so far. -_- Not making me happy with that. He needs to calm down and just listen to the smart Eugene and Rapunzel! They know a lot more then him! How dare he put him in a cell. He should be hanged for doing that to Eugene. The guy who risked his life for Rapunzel several times! :) good job though.
7/9/2011 c4 30Liz McCallus
I really like this story, but there's a lot of things I thought could be changed.

1.You take too much time to explain/describe things.In a conversation, I'm reading dialogue and maybe some descriptive words.Not the other way around.

2.The King seemed very out-of character.His daughter had been returned to the kingdom by this man, shouldn't he at least be thankful?Not hateful and mean to Eugene, I would think.

3.Eugene can't be so scared by love.He loves this girl with all his heart, and he wants to kiss her and hug her and embrace her.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way...those were just things I thought needed work.But it's very cute and I like it a lot :)

-Liz M.
2/8/2011 c4 19Miss Quartermain
Bertie here!

I just read all of this and I have to say, I love your portrayal of what would have happened when they returned to the castle. I did my best to avoid that in Flower Glow, but I still think I did well with the relationship between Eugene and the royals.

Still, this is a wonderful read and I am excited to see what you come up with next!
2/6/2011 c4 4Romance and Musicals
This was really good. I am very interested to see what the Stabbington Brothers have planned for revenge.
1/15/2011 c4 30APizzaInTime
SO HEY

I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY AND THEN YOUR STORY CHEERED ME UP

*heart* I love your characterization of the King and Queen. I'd pictured them as being very loving and kind, but also very aware that they have to be serious when the moment calls for it. And that's the way they were with Eugene - which I like. I like that Eugene responded in the way that I expected he would - frightened to ABSOLUTE DEATH but there for Rapunzel until he was forced away by Rapunzel herself. And Rapunzel was definitely IC too. :3 Cute but much like her parents.

Overall, KEEP GOING YOU WRITE SO WELL

~Nexus
1/15/2011 c4 2LunarBasket
What an adorable reunion between Rapunzel and her parents! I love that she asked for something as simple as hazelnut soup to eat, it was such a Rapunzel thing to do.

The interaction between the King, Queen, and Eugene is exactly how I picture it in my head - mothers are always more forgiving and open minded, aren't they? ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter - loved how long this one was, by the way! - i'm wondering just what the Stabbington brothers have in mind...Which reminds me, brilliant idea to have them released with all the other thugs rather than simply escape!
1/15/2011 c4 13Stars and Stripes
ahhh very nice. im assuming the two at the end were the stabbingtons? yayaya update soon!
1/15/2011 c4 28Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist
Eee I love it so far! Nice interpretation on the stuff we couldn't see in the movie! Great job and please continue!
1/15/2011 c4 29Funkywatermelon
Those boys just are not thankful!
1/15/2011 c3 Funkywatermelon
Very nice!
1/15/2011 c2 Funkywatermelon
Loved how pascal helped him out!
1/15/2011 c1 Funkywatermelon