FanFiction.Net
for Upon Reflection

9/27/2014 c1 67ShirouHokuto
Oh, Delta. D: Poor bastard. Good work.
1/20/2011 c1 Logan
I must say, this might be just a drabble, but - it's quite a lovely one. I've always sort of felt something like this about Delta, about how he honestly doesn't have a choice.

Maybe he loves her because he loves her

but just as likely

he loves her because he has to.

Blah blah a bit tired, really I'm just here to say: This was a lovely little read, and I quite like how you word things. 3 Do keep it up.
1/11/2011 c1 4Doctor Shemp
Wow. This is excellent.

I think Delta is one of the most difficult characters in canon to write because, as you illustrate, he has very little beside his devotion and effort, driven by the player, to define him. By emphasizing that total focus, that obsession, that is his sole purpose, you allow the reader to understand just how hard it is to simply be him. Mentioning the difference between him and Mark was another great touch; we don't know how Delta feels personally about Eleanor, and really, neither does he.

A great entry, with no errors, obviously forged with care for the reader and love for the source material. :D
1/3/2011 c1 Nothlen
Very nice. I never really thought about Delta in this way and it's an interesting take on it. Good job. :D
1/3/2011 c1 19Honeyfish
Oh gosh, this was so terribly sad, but brilliant. I don't see many people writing Delta this way, but it's really true. Even with so-called free will, he's still a prisoner to his physiology. Great work.