FanFiction.Net
for Hinatas Secret Life the rewrite

12/21/2023 c3 HinaCat
I love this story so much. I know its been too long and probably won’t be finished. But I’m glad we got this much!
12/24/2022 c3 LB Cat
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Way better that the old one. The old one feels like generic, usual format of saku/naru/not acknowledge Hinata but get the guy. The background was good and fun to read. Hinata was a doormat. Here Hinata felt strong and goal orientated. Hope she stay that way as it is more fun if she make Naruto chase and dine her. Being mother of his child is soo worth it. Love Gaara and siblings also Itachi. Thanks for the rewrite. Take care and happy holidays.
12/30/2020 c3 Guest
Love your stories and the way you wrote the characters!
3/28/2020 c3 Kurama0430
please come back top this story
1/30/2020 c3 MikanYuzu
I know that it's been years since this was last updated, but I really like the direction of this rewrite! I know life is super busy, but if you ever find some time to write, I do hope that you'll update this story!
10/6/2017 c3 Usagi Sorano
I'm so upset this isn't finished. I read the original, but this one seems like it was taking a better path. I know it's been several years, but I'm hoping you'll finish this story.
10/20/2014 c3 Guest
I love the original but I love this even better hurry up update soon please
2/24/2014 c3 Guest
Hey what's up? Are you going to be updating soon. This is an interesting version of this story. I read the first and would like to see were you are taking it.
1/11/2014 c2 llazo4108822
I love this fanfic and you need to make more chapters pretty pleases.
10/15/2013 c3 llazo4108822
I love this fanfic and I want you to make more chapters fanfiction please I want Naruto and Hinata to be together.
9/20/2013 c3 2MusicLover463
Read the original one and it was great, but this is also fantastic. Update soon.
1/27/2013 c3 Assassel
Hey? When are you planning to update this? I kinda like this too. It's nice to know how things will develop. Besides I think it cuter that Naruto know who he slept with. Please update soon.
1/11/2013 c3 Zuki 217
hope u update soon
12/28/2012 c3 nbcaihbsd
i did read the original and it was amazing.. but this as totally awesome.. i hope u will update soon
10/17/2012 c3 megantt77
ok well ya need more chapters but i say that y did a good job. ;-D
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »