FanFiction.Net
for Hinatas Secret Life the rewrite

9/25/2012 c3 8OnGuard
Much much better.
1/1/2012 c3 1ChocoRoseLuv
I must say, I've read the original story enough times to QUOTE from it but I like this begining better. When are you going to continue this story? Please dont say that your giveing up on this. This story has lots of potential in my point of veiw... Heck this is the 2nd time I've read though the rewrite this week. I've found one or two mistakes here and there but it doesnt bother me. Please say your continueing.
9/29/2011 c1 2drunken giant
I like the first but this one is good too
7/11/2011 c3 Hinatalicious
i can't wait untill the next chapter come out. i would be surprise if hinata came back to the village a complete bad ass and had ever boy drooling over her
7/10/2011 c3 4Flameraven
Well, not sure how I missed this update as its been so long but damn.

In the first one Naruto really didn't have clue, in this? Girls leaveing for YEARS and he does this? Becuse it would HURT her? I think I like him better just being drunk, not this stuped!

Either way, I'm so glad she's acting strong, well at lest now, she'll be needed lots of ramen soon and well see how strong she is until her Brother shows up.
5/8/2011 c3 4candinaru25
yay! this one is better than the old one
4/23/2011 c3 17hinatasgreatestfan
I think I know what you're up to, and I hope to god I'm right. Anyway, I hope to see more of this soon.
4/20/2011 c3 3Chewie Cookies
Damn, poor Hinata and Naruto...

Dammit, you're the author! Make things right!

Keep up the good work!
4/20/2011 c1 Chewie Cookies
Very nice, but I feel I should inform you, the word is 'Chuunin', not 'Chounin'. That would be pronounced completely differently.

Gonna keep reading this!
4/12/2011 c3 3HeroFluffy
Oh yes yes yes! Best story of this type i have read in ages i'm hungry for more please post more soon!
4/10/2011 c3 happy bryce
oh holly cow:) that was asome :D
4/10/2011 c3 WolfLord04
Man this is good I like how your going with this new revised story.
2/12/2011 c1 7choco-rose
3333 LOVED IT! xD xD xD better then the original story though that one is good too! xD
1/14/2011 c1 Godschildtweety
Good chapter
1/13/2011 c2 happy bryce
hahahahahh garaa vs paper work (scairy) :)
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »