for It was Love that Tamed the Savage Beast

3/20/2012 c4 5Konoha's Red wolf
Awwwww...cute...

Please update soon!~~~
3/20/2012 c2 Konoha's Red wolf
Awwwwww this story is soooo cute! ^~^ i really love how it's Naruhina!

I always wondered what would happen if Kushina was alive...i guess something along the lines of this!

Too bad Minato died...ah well...

^~^
6/24/2011 c1 14Uzumaki Ricky
Hmm... I kinda like it.
3/14/2011 c4 schnookums
Cute story. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.
3/13/2011 c4 5Rose Tiger
Shot, but good. Keep going.
1/14/2011 c3 6Lucem Yoru
Nice, wonder how the next chapter will be.
1/14/2011 c3 5Rose Tiger
That was nice. But can you make the chapters longer?
1/14/2011 c2 Rose Tiger
Poor Hinata.
1/8/2011 c1 8RasenganFin
When Naruto is learning to control the Kyubbi's chakra have Kushina say to Naruto to tell the Kyubbi that if it doesn't comply to Naruto's demands she will go in there rip his tails off and shove them in his mouth. The Kyubbi pales(Literally) and agrees, thinking to itself that Jinchuriki inherit traits from the demons sealed in them, Naruto inherited his mischeviousness but Kushina inherited his rage added with her own she is more fearsome than him.
1/4/2011 c1 Robinator115
This story seems very interesting I definitely what to read more of this but don't go too over the top with the story because a lot of times it ruins the story (in my opinion).

The story so far was very good. I would like the chapters to be a little longer, but if not it is understandable.

The content was good in regards of character emotions and actions.

The story basis is not that original, but many of them are not that great I would say just keep it similar to what you have so far and you will do very well. (Just don't give Naruto a instant power-up to god-mode make him work for it or do a time skip or something and keep him human[has flaws and what not\ killable])

Overall I rate this story as of thus far: Great \ Amazing or 98 out of 100(I am being very harsh) Great story and keep it up.
1/4/2011 c1 5Rose Tiger
Good start, but Hanabi is not 9 years younger than Hinata. She's 5 years younger. Anyway. Keep going.
1/4/2011 c1 oHo
Very nice chapter

if Kushina not dead, so, she will teach the sealing technique?
1/4/2011 c1 The Black Gallade
Pretty good so far, no spelling errors, and a solid plotline. I always thought Narutos orphan- ness (?) could have been avoided. Will Naruto be learning any of his fathers justsu? I think that charkra chain kushina does is pretty cool