for Tudor London

1/29/2019 c7 Guest
whats this robin hood bullshit?
1/29/2019 c5 Guest
So bella goes to "save" Edward...but instead she lets him walk right into a trap. Nice.

And how was it a trap if everyone seemed to fucking know the guard was there? AND didn't someone say that jasper had the queens ear?

This is mostly well written minus some grammar issues..…..but that's the only good thing this story has going for it. Bella is a naïve, good for nothing twit. Edward isn't even likable because he has no personality. I don't know.
1/29/2019 c4 Guest
Now shes going to "save" him? HAHAHAHAHA Shes so fucking flippant! WHat a dumb girl!
1/29/2019 c3 Guest
Bella told Carlisle that she shouldn't talk about Edwards situation. Yet she just told the fucking maid! And what was that stupid comment about the bath water and "blood of thousands"? You do realize that you make bella sound like a moron right? She thinks hes killed 1 or two people...but now its THOUSANDS.

Fucking moron.
1/29/2019 c2 Guest
Bella thought she would what? Follow him and then draw attention to him and get him caught? What a stupid, stupid girl!

Its only chapter two and I already HATE bella. What did she say? "oh why does he have to kill...hes so handsome" Like handsome has anything to fucking do with it! She sounded so amazingly annoying and naive.
1/28/2019 c1 Guest
First off, what the fuck are money laundering tools? Money laundering is hiding the origins of money...there aren't "tool's" in that sense.

And why is bella saying 'love is a luxury I will ever have"? She went from a wealthy home to a wealthy guardians home. That doesn't exactly bring her to the bottom wrung of the social ladder. She isn't destitute. She isn't horribly disfigured...I cant figure out why she would say something like that. Except in that way that a child freaks out and is like "I'll never get it!", or "your ruining my life", "my life is over". It sounded out of place and just plain stupid.
4/30/2018 c13 leinchen
Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know, how much I enjoy reading your story!
Isabella is a strong woman in a difficult time ... let's see how she's breaking Edwards will of here needing to be away from the city as far as possible ;-)
I'm desperately waiting for the next chapter to be on!
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
3/25/2016 c13 Twilightfan2616
This is an amazing story so far, please update as i know that not only me but several others cannot wait to hear what happens next!
1/18/2016 c13 Guest
PLEASE UPDATEEEEE
1/8/2016 c13 Mari In The Mystics
I'm not gonna beg, I'm just gonna ask: when, I'd ever, do you plan on updating. I fell in love with this story and I know plenty of other people have too. I'm excited and anxious for you to continue. I see that you haven't update in awhile for mostly all of your stories and I realize that you might never read this but I hope you finish this amazing book. I don't mean to rush you, truly, I don't but you've got me hooked on this story and has made it to my list of favorite books. If your reading this, I would like to have some sign to know that you will still be posting so that your other readers and I can have a piece of mind that the story will be continued.I've gone absolutely insane over this book and I appreciate you sharing your talent with the world, with the fanfiction family. Not every story can be as could as yours and I'm glad that you decided to let us see your own version of 'Twilight' Thank you.
11/13/2015 c13 Mikeandlisa1995
I enjoy this story. I just wish it would be completed.
8/14/2015 c1 2TheFanficFairy
Please update this. 3
4/26/2015 c13 Guest
PLEASEEEE UPDATTE. ALL OF YOUR STORIES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3/16/2015 c13 anamaf
i hope you will update someday... great story!
2/22/2015 c13 1ergerica
My thoughts are that you need to update
522 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »