FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

10/24/2012 c7 1angela.rose.142
Just amazing! You are such a talented writer! Normally its hard to write a fanfiction set in a different time but you do it so easily, you should be very proud of yourself :)
10/23/2012 c13 BelovedSunshine
Oh! I have fallen in love with this story today! Do you know when you might update? Thanks!
10/21/2012 c13 Eliza Russell
This is really good! Please please update soon! I am hooked on both this an Pas de Trois!
10/18/2012 c13 BKris29
It truely is one of the most amazing fanfiction ever just like BD epic!
The plot diffrent and best , the way it is written it takes me in the old era, beautifuly written peice!
I came across this from ballett and they both are my fav.
You have inspired me tooooo...
And dear lord as if I'm not already dying for the next chapter!
10/18/2012 c7 Guest
Hey, can't wait for an update :) this story is just too epic. So many twists and turns!
10/18/2012 c13 Neverland Forever
Great chapter. I love this story. Please continue with the story. It would make me really sad if you didn't finish it. I can't wail to see what happens. Thanks for sharing your talent.
10/14/2012 c13 2The-Dangerous-King
a beautiful story3
10/13/2012 c13 OneWackyTeenager
Well damn this is another un finished story I am now waiting to be updated :L it's so frustrating not knowing what is next! Please update soon!
10/13/2012 c13 5BSwan.N
Hope you update soon, I've fallen in love with this story.

Nic x
10/9/2012 c13 camianbu88
so so so so so good! this is such a thrilling story, the characters are complex and honest and just, wonderful! can't wait for more, please don't take too long!
10/3/2012 c1 Dani-1811
Great story
10/1/2012 c13 Maesan
I love him but I kinda hate him too. I love this story too :)
9/28/2012 c13 BonesGilmoreGirlsFreak
I just want to say that I am really enjoying this story. You make the characters come alive and I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/27/2012 c13 arocora
Really enjoying the story
9/26/2012 c1 Guest
love this story, looking forward to the next chapter :)
522 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »