FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

9/19/2012 c13 9MusikMuse
amazing story! :) it took me awhile what with life amd all but i am all caught up and love this story! I love how you write and make it sound as if you really are back in the time period!

keep up the awesome work! :)

and if you have time you should check out my stories and let me know what you think! :)
9/16/2012 c13 NikkiRocsUrWorld
I love it! Please update soon.
9/16/2012 c13 3bloodredeclipse
I absolutely LOVE this story. To be honest, I totally forgot that it is a Twilight fanfic and you write so beautifully! I am curious as if you have thought about possibly switching the characters' names and such and publishing this story. That would be utterly fantastic! I can't wait until the next chapter!
9/14/2012 c13 peggy
I have already read your previous stories and I like them all. You are a fantastic writer.
So I really hope you will update soon with this story but also with your other story Pas de Trois.
I hope The Noble will realizes that Isabella is the one who can help in his fight.
He has feelings for her and want her to keep safe but I don't think she will be safe with master Black. Maybe I'm wrong but I have those feelings he is pushy and demanding that Isabella says everything to him.

Looking forward to the next chapters
9/12/2012 c13 lorey1899
Amazing please update soon!
9/12/2012 c13 Kelly-Starfly
Yet again another wonderful chapter, loved it. Hope that hey found some way to keep he baby and put a stop to the wedding. Looking forward to the next chapter.
9/10/2012 c13 Guest
When I checked my inbox and saw that you had updated I was super excited!
I really love this story. But I wish you update short sugar plum fairy! I'm really looking forward to read the next chapter and hopefully you'll update soon
9/10/2012 c13 ema11
fantastic, as usual!
9/10/2012 c13 Broad Horizon
Great chapter! I love how she won't let Edward push her around and is taking charge now.
9/9/2012 c13 2CalMom72
I so love this story. I was quite upset with the delay in update but I totally understand how writing can take a back seat to life. The direction of the plot is great, and I just want to shake both of them and tell them to snap out of it. I hope your next update is quicker because I can't wait for Bella to put her foot down.
9/9/2012 c13 medward
You go girl!
I think they should call the baby Vera, otherwise many people might think she is Bella's.
As far as her resolve to stay and to refuse Jacob, she has yet to garner any support for this. She will have to find someplace to live. As of now, I don't think Edward would allow her to stay at his residence. Maybe with Alice? thanks for the super quick update!
9/9/2012 c13 4Queen of True Love
O, for goodness's sake! Do not taunt us so! Please do update soon! I cannot handle the poor wait! UPDAtTE...please? Cannot wait to see how she will get out of this betrothal. Meh. Edward is royally pissing me off though...P
9/9/2012 c1 1tequilatuesdays
and i'm back at the beginning :) update as soon as you can, i really do love this storyline
9/9/2012 c2 tequilatuesdays
loved this chapter, and it really was a crazy fire risk
9/9/2012 c3 tequilatuesdays