FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

9/9/2012 c5 1tequilatuesdays
another great chapter
9/9/2012 c6 tequilatuesdays
I feel so sorry for Alice
9/9/2012 c7 tequilatuesdays
English Christmas - best thing on earth
9/9/2012 c8 tequilatuesdays
please update soon!
9/9/2012 c9 tequilatuesdays
the old woman was really creepy
9/9/2012 c10 tequilatuesdays
another amazing chapter
9/9/2012 c11 tequilatuesdays
I am reviewing these chapters backwards as I have already read the story but forgot to review, i'm not actually crazy and reading the whole story backwards... i swear
9/9/2012 c12 tequilatuesdays
loved this chapter cannot wait to read more
9/9/2012 c13 tequilatuesdays
absolutely love this story, you capture and recreate old time England so well.
9/9/2012 c13 Innervoice91
Yay an update...the wait was killing me...god its a wonderful dramatic chapter...i am absolutely in love with this story...i am so happy to know that edward had finally spoken about the whole marriage drama...little isabella is so cute and such a nice addition to the story...plz plz plz update soon...oh and by the way, when are you gonna update par de trois?
9/9/2012 c13 alika31
wow, what to say... Edward marrying off Bella to Jacob Black, that is just crazy... Bella now known as the Nobels lady... they have feelings for each other n Edward is pushing Bella away... I cant wait to c what happens next... enjoying this story!
9/9/2012 c13 11Sweetie7smiled
*Wonderful* ending to this chapter! She's embracing her best identity! I *really* like that! Woohoo!

:) Thanks for writing!
9/9/2012 c13 1lovingstories
Sooo happy to see that you updated again, I’ll admit I’m not quite as much of a fanfiction fan as I used to be, but there are pretty much just two stories I refuse to quit reading and yours is one of them. You really are talented. Let’s see what happens next. :D

Wait does Edward know that they went to fetch Bella? Does he even know about the birth?

Oh, Vera named her girl Isabella, when Edward finds out it’s going to make him stop and pause, I’m sure of it. : )

Well if he didn’t know that she was there before he will soon. Edward has got to feel slightly happy to see Bella there again at least, even if he thinks she would be better off leaving.

Oh Vera, your child will be safe, and you may have begun to bridge the gap that was forming between Edward and Bella. See he’s even holding Bella as she cries now.

See, and now they can finally have that conversation without all the anger. Or not, Edward you have to realize that part of the reason Bella is angry is the, ‘children’ part and Bella don’t you see that he hates thinking about it?

Fabulous…another kiss and they finally, at least Bella knows why Edward did it now. Plus Bella has made her decision not to be controlled quite so easily. : )

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Please, please, please, I’m begging you update soon. I’ll wait no matter what, but I’m on the tips of my toes waiting and that can get slightly painful ;).
9/9/2012 c13 cmb897
It's so sad that Vera died, but that wasn't an uncommon thing sadly.. Goodness! When will Edward learn Isabella will most likely never listens to him?! lol!
9/9/2012 c13 NeeNee246
I am thinking I LOVE THIS! :)
522 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »