FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

9/9/2012 c13 14twifan115 - deactivated
Things are getting really interesting. And I'm hoping for the best! ;) Good luck with the next chapters.
9/9/2012 c13 hafsa
Whoa!
The birth, The kiss, The drama!
All in one!This was
Fingers crossed for the next update!
Hope Edward comes to the realization that Bella wont listen to him and gives in to his own feelings.!
9/9/2012 c13 Guest
If Edward thought he could be rid of such weakness that easily, he has another thing coming. Naive girl to think he doesn't care. Now, how to get out of marrying the boy? Please don't torture Isabella too much. I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.
9/9/2012 c13 2Wooleywews
Ohhhh! Excellent.
9/9/2012 c13 ScottishFever
Good story keep writing!
9/9/2012 c13 12MuggleBornWY
I squealed. Really, I did! I didn't expect you to update /this/ soon, but you did! Oh pray! I'm so damn elated!
Edward and Bella... their passion is simply overwhelming. Your writing is beautiful, really. I love it.
Looking forward to the next chapter - and for all of your other stories, hehe, especially Alice and Jasper's,
-WY
9/9/2012 c13 LiLi82
Love it
9/9/2012 c13 Guest
I love it, come on update soon please, and Bella is not going to marry Jacob, right? Anyways, please update soon...
9/9/2012 c13 1Fox8299
Oh I really love this story! You're an amazing author and I really want another chapter soon! Please update soon!

Fox
9/9/2012 c13 3KittentheWitch
Oh my god, I loooooooooooooooove this fanfic, I just loooooooooooooooove it!
9/8/2012 c12 Kelly-Starfly
What a great story, I've only just found your story and I couldn't sop until I had read all 12 chapters. Love it and long for the next chapter, hope you post more soon.
9/8/2012 c12 BallwtcrazyA
I am soooooo addicted to this story it's insane! Please, please, please update really soon! You should really make a fluff chapter. Something like Isabella hurts her ankle or something and the Noble is there and helps her or something like that. Wow, my sisters and I are crazy, we just sit here and talk about this story. It will really mean a lot to us if you write a chaper like that.

BalletcrazyA
9/8/2012 c12 1lovingstories
You have no idea how excited I am to read this. Thanks for updating, and I hope the 13 chapter is soon to follow. I absolutely love this story. :)

Lol she’s mad at Edward again, he just can’t seem to keep her happy. She has to feel like she was just utterly betrayed I would if I was her. Bella, you have to talk to him, make this right, things are often not what they seem. Don’t just ignore him.

Poor Edward, I can’t help feeling bad for him.

Is she going to continue to ignore him or will Edward be gone anyways. What story will Carlisle have prepared for her to use, to explain her absence?

Bella can’t give in, she’s got a fighting spirit, and that doesn’t bode well with having decisions made for her, which stinks because at that time she really wouldn’t have had much of a choice.

Does Esme know what happened, Edward didn’t say she was in the loop about his father last chapter, so how much does she actually know?

Oh, Somehow I don’t think Bella will relent so easily to a marriage with Jacob now that she thought about the aspect of having kids. Poor Alice, I forgot how old is she again? When is she supposed to marry Jasper again? I’m sure that she will end up happy but still…

Haha, Jacob answered to Bella needing a boy…not a man. :P
You know, why would Jacob want to marry someone who had threatened his life? I guess you could say the same thing about Bella and Edward, but they’ve been through way more and it’s not the same situation not that a marriage between them was ever mentioned, yet.

Plus if Bella and Jacob were to get married he would see her scar and begin to confirm things he’s guessing at.

Ah Bella people are often not what they seem, but you already know that ;)

Pestering can wear a person down, Edward may have been trying to do what was right but him, Carlisle, and Esme must all realize that Bella will have to live with that, if the marriage follows through and that if she were to keep such a secret she could never live a happy life with Jacob, keeping such a secret that he asks about.

Cleverly done Bella, but Edward is stubborn also, I am sure that he will find a way to speak with you.
Oh Edward, that was well played, I feel bad for Bella, kind of, though, I agree with Edward she needs to speak with him, though I understand why she would not. See I was right he found a way to speak with her, though she is doing most of the talking. I loved the slap by the way. :)

Those were some cruel words that were spoken, by both of them. That wasn’t what I meant when saying they needed to speak together.

Ah Edward can’t make her leave too many people like and want her around now. If she disappears then it will do more harm than good. Go Bella!

That’s the end? Really!

Please upload the next chapter soon. I really want to know what happens next.

Never been to South Africa but it sounds like you had a great time, always a good thing. :)
9/8/2012 c12 hnalove
Another great chapter! It's been awhile, but for good reason. I went to South Africa last year, and, you're right, it is a beautiful country!
9/8/2012 c12 NeeNee246
I have missed this! I love this story! :)
522 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »