FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

9/8/2012 c12 medward
I'm surprised she didn't try to put Jacob in his place! If she marries soon, she will need a story about the wound/scar to tell Jacob. Thanks for the update!
9/8/2012 c12 ClancyJane
Just found this amazing story and I love it...
You have a fantastic flow with the words, which makes it so easy to feel as though we are actually there apart of the story...thank you :)
9/8/2012 c12 Guest
pls update
9/8/2012 c11 Guest
this is really amazing...
9/8/2012 c12 2Wooleywews
As usual, your story left my stomach in knots and me crying into my proverbial pillow for the next chapter.

You are a cruel, cruel lady. But MAN, can you write.

I can understand where Bella's coming from and why she needed to purge all that out of her to him, but I don't understand why Edward is doing what he's doing in regards to her... It doesn't make any sense... Maybe when everyone is saying "The Lord" made these arrangements, they're talking about Carlisle? But that can't be because icky Jacob thanked Edward for everything that was happening... And if Eddie doesn't have true feelings for Bella (which I think he does), then why did he just say all those things to her? I suppose it makes sense after what happened the week before, but once he understood her true character, why did he abandon her to Black? Why not simply say she was no longer available to him for marriage or something? Why leave her to be taken by such an icky man?

As is also usual, I can't WAIT for the next chapter honey. You ROCK.
9/8/2012 c12 cmb897
This is such a good story! You had me crying for poor Isabella by third paragraph! Hopefully she will eventually have her happily ever after ending. Can't wait for the next chapter!
9/8/2012 c12 Guest
I was so excited to see this chapter up today. I have missed this story, and just checked to see if it had been updated the other day. I'm so glad that you've just been busy, and this story was not forgotten. Last chapter was absolute torture with their kiss, now there is more as they try to wound each other to mask their own pain. Isabella is stubborn and not listening right now, but neither is he. So much alike, they each think they know best. I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/8/2012 c12 MugglebornWY
Ah, aren't I glad when I see the new update! Honestly, you just left me hanging there with... well, nothing much to hang on to! Oh gosh, I've no idea what I'm talking about either. Pardon me.
Sigh. There goes Isabella, spouting out hurtful words again without thought. How brash of her - but I can't help but think it's rather befitting for a Noble's Lady to have such an attitude. At least, she has a backbone.
However, she should've given Edward the opportunity to explain. Sigh. Poor Edward.
Looking forward to the already completed chapter 13,
WY
(I was too lazy to login, you see...)
9/8/2012 c12 Shadow nightingale
Ah-mazing.

Update soon!
9/8/2012 c12 Hafsa
OMG! i think Edward deserves that! Am desperately waiting for the next chapter! although I would have been more delighted to see Jacob black die in this chapter...but...i'll wait;)
hope Bella listens to Edward though:(
All in All GREAT!P;)
9/8/2012 c12 1Fox8299
I swear to God I had tears in my eyes when I found out you updated, I love this story so much! Thank you! Please update soon!

I'm not sure what I'm expecting to happen next, obviously Edward won't let her be married to Jacob. He can't let her marry anyone apart from him himself!

Ahh the suspense is too much!

Fox
9/5/2012 c11 OrchidOfTheSky13
Just so you know, you've ruined all my happiness by tiping the word "Jacob" and "weading". I was perfectly happy because Edward kissed Bella, the "my love " thing and then Bam! jacob comes and ruines everything with his stupid weading...
9/5/2012 c8 OrchidOfTheSky13
Wow, intense chapter. When they almost kissed I was something like:"Yes!Yes!Kiss her"and then Sebastian came in."Aw, he didn't kiss her..."
8/16/2012 c11 2The-Dangerous-King
this is such a good story! please finish!
7/31/2012 c11 Guest
Okay. I am officially OBSESSED! Please please please update soon. I love this story. : )
522 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »