FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

6/17/2012 c11 girl28121997
oh my god! what will now happen to edward and bella? btw awesome story! and please update fast
6/17/2012 c11 Broad Horizon
Amazing story! What a cliffie though!
6/17/2012 c11 3KittentheWitch
Oh please get the next chapter asap PLEASE I love this fanfic so please get the next chapter
6/17/2012 c11 Lilly1212
Wow that was an interesting chapter! Good to finally have some answers about what's going on with our noble edward. But my god, you killed me with that last sentence!
6/16/2012 c11 2CalMom72
Great chapter. I can't wait to see how Bella gets herself out of this situation. I hope that Lord Edward is as committed to Bella as he is to his quest.
6/16/2012 c11 Guest
I love you. And your stories. Favourite author, hands down. I dont even really know what that last bit means, but I think it works. Im incredibly jealous of how awesome you are. PRETTY PLEASE DONT STOP WRITING! Except for toilet and food breaks, I guess. Really need an update. Im addicted. I love you. Okay ill stop. I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
6/16/2012 c11 Anonymous
Agh! You kill me with all the angst, but I love you for it. Can't wait to see where this one goes, but please don't keep them apart long. I have a feeling Edward realizes what a fool he's been, and Jacob is clueless about the noble huh? A brother, could it be James?
6/16/2012 c11 sujari6
Edward's making decisions for her again.
6/16/2012 c11 throughoutwinter
You have got to update!
6/16/2012 c11 Zookiel101
You make my heart beat in an unhealthy way :/...Edward and Bella better have a romantic happily ever after!
6/16/2012 c11 TheTinyDancer
What a crazy chapter! I always knew Edward would be good and he is and they kissed! (Which was nice, considering how long it took Edward and Bella to realise their feelings for one another in Clair de Lune...) But she can't marry Jacob! :(

Cannot wait for the next chapter :D
6/16/2012 c11 Twilight101
Love, love, love it! Please update soon!
6/16/2012 c11 medward
If you dream of lasagne, you desire comforting, like a warm review. Thank you for another fabulous chapter! Better? Good, now we must figure out how to get Jacob out of the picture so the way is clear for Edward. If I was Isabella, I would run away although the only possibilities are Alice's new home or the Noble's estate. I suppose she is not allowed to just refuse to marry Jake. Perhaps she could kiss Edward in front of Jacob and see if that gives him the idea. By the way, who killed Mrs. Maple? His brother? Thanks for the update!
6/16/2012 c11 4Midnight-Gem94
Er...What?

Loved the explanation of everything, Edward really is wonderful! Such a sad story though!

Now what's this about him marrying her off to Black? I hoping this is just some kind of ruse...or something...isn't he inlove with her?

Anyway looking forward to the next chapter!
6/16/2012 c11 3cullenarydream
That was absolutely amazing Amberdeen! Edward's story was touching, and Bella realized how "noble" he was (good play on words!). Their kiss was perfect :)

I'm dying of excitement and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
522 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »