FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

5/19/2012 c7 READ ME
Please update this :(

I've been checking for updates EVERYDAY since I finished reading the 7th chapter...but only to be disappointed

Anyways...great plot :D I hope you continue this fanfic (otherwise there will be dire consequences) jksjks :P
5/18/2012 c7 Jenn
you should really update this. I forgot about it and randomly just found it and reread it and now I have to know what will happen. Did 2012 hit and you just didn't like the story anymore? I like this story a lot! you are such a good writer!
5/10/2012 c7 Guest
That was awesome i love Edwards secret good side :)
5/9/2012 c7 112397
You have been on a vacation for to long. Its time to update another chapter or 2. I love you'r story. please give an update or AN/ Notice whats going on please?

XX Nicole ( 12397)
4/29/2012 c7 graceblood
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
4/26/2012 c7 i3edwardcullen
AWESOME! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ! PLEASE!

i3edwardcullen
4/23/2012 c7 fan of urs
plz do update!
4/22/2012 c7 2katnofearofflying
Please finish this I'm going back to tetras Clair de line because I love your writeinf
4/20/2012 c7 Sam
Wheres that dramatic chapter you had planned? I know I'm being impatient and all but I need you to update! This my absolute favorite story so please update!
4/19/2012 c7 Sam
4/14/2012 c7 ayena
luv this story, plz do update soon!
4/10/2012 c7 fan of urs
plz do update waited so many months! plz plz plz!
4/8/2012 c1 hafsa
i know its hard to update but please please update soon...this story;s got me hooked like no other!i love Tudor Edward and Bella 33...and i;ve even found some fanmade pics of tudor edard and bella if u want for the banner...ok if u r still not bored of my crap this story is amazing!
4/6/2012 c7 subwife
What a wonderful story/chapter! Except the bit about Christmas pudding...blech! I'm glad Bella's starting to come around. There isn't much sexier than Edward wearing a sword!
4/6/2012 c1 subwife
I have a thing for historical stories and I can already tell I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this one!
522 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »