FanFiction.Net
for Tudor London

2/16/2013 c13 Guest
Please please please please please update I love this story so much please don't give up on it. I also love this new Isabella taking control I like it.
2/12/2013 c13 Guest
really good, please finish it :- ]
2/12/2013 c13 I'm the Enemy
Ohh an amazing story... Wish you continued on though! Any plans for a sequel please! An I usually don't like sequels for fm's but for this.. The amazing story I really want to know what happens in the end and who the snatch is :D
2/4/2013 c1 Mikeandlisa1995
Thanking you in advance for updating this extremely intriguing story!
1/31/2013 c1 1Dazzled-Brunette
I am truly amazed at how well you write. I finished Clair de lune and Pas De Trios (of which I'm anxiously waiting for each update). But after reading Tudors London I can officially say that I have been blown away. You have a great knack for involving your reader in a way that I felt completely engaged and apart of the story. Your imagery was so well place that it didn't feel forced, and flowed very naturally. Bravo, and I can't wait till you become a famous publish author. I truly think you can do it!
1/28/2013 c13 Guest
I found this fic today and I must say, I am absolutely HOOKED to it - please, PLEASE update soon? This is such an addicting plot! Honestly, I really don't want Bella to submit to marriage, she needs to remain the Noble's Lady! Plus, although it does sound far-fetched, doesn't she and Edward and baby Isabella make such an ideal family *hint*hint* ?
xo
1/19/2013 c13 4Team Peeta Mellark
Great story. Please update soooooooon!
1/19/2013 c13 Sarah
Please, please, please keep updating! I hope to god you haven't abandoned this story! Such a good plot, such good writing. Characters, diction, everything is just so spot on. I love, love, love, LOVE this story SO much! By far one of the best fanfics I've read in the better part of two years- which is saying something considering I've read easily more than 500 long fanfics. I'm praying that you update soon. Please do.
1/18/2013 c13 carcar173
Please update! I've been waiting for so long!
1/15/2013 c13 Hafsa
ugh...you are killing me!
plzz plzzz update...i know life can get in the way of writing but it's been soo long...plzz update!
1/15/2013 c13 calbers
Just found this and it is by far one of the very best. But I cannot bear waiting 4 months or more between updates. That is just cruel and unusual punishment.
1/14/2013 c13 Guest
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz hurry
1/14/2013 c12 Guest
i love your story
1/13/2013 c9 Guest
wow
1/13/2013 c3 Lila
I was going to wait to finish but I can't wait
UR STORY IS AMAZING