for The Gift of Time

2/4 c35 nickthewizard.dnd
This is a fun read. Crazy that the posting timeline says you've been adding to it for ten years!
Keep it up, you have talent.
9/4/2020 c26 AiyumiTakahachi
I love Abigail
4/29/2020 c35 Shinigami
Love this! Good-Oliver is on the case! Draco's days is numbered! But honestly, I really wish someone had taken him to task-that or called blood feud. Or asked Sirius to kick Draco out of the Black family, that would teach him a thing or two.
4/6/2020 c35 1967best
This chapter was great, I'm so happy you've updated!
4/6/2020 c35 17griffin blackwood
Good job
7/15/2019 c34 Amariyah1
This is a great story with a really interesting plot! I really can’t wait to read more.
Your use of many points of view on a situation is very interesting to read, seeing how different people respond to a situation, however there were a couple of times where the change didn’t add much to the plot and maybe you should just stick with the one (for example the Percy/Oliver scene where they were discussing the plan for Harry to go to the burrow for Xmas).

Thanks for all your time and energy put into this great story!
4/16/2019 c34 Phoenixx Rising
Oh yay! What a nice get together!
4/15/2019 c34 22D C JoKeR H S
THIS IS SO COOL! X'D
I LOVE IT! X'D
AND! Most people don't usually write about the Parents/Guardians and you Have and OMWORD THAT IS AWESOME! X'D
I LOVE THIS STORY, AND I LOVE YOU! X'D
(... platonically, TTwTT)
3/18/2019 c33 1967best
I hope you're going to continue this story. I really love your fanfiction to this point!
1/10/2019 c33 D C JoKeR H S
Molly and Arthur are so precious, JFC! XD
1/1/2019 c33 Phoenixx Rising
Sneaky Mrs. Weasley...
And I’m curious what those marauders will be doing.
11/22/2018 c5 6AverageFish
This is so different from the usual Harry travels back fanfiction stories (I'm guilty of writing yet another of those), well done you for being original. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Kind regards.
11/21/2018 c32 19Girl-luvs-manga
I wonder if he and Oliver will try to gather the Horcruxes.
11/19/2018 c32 James Birdsong