for Wanted Once Again

5/26 c7 Dragonman110
Please update some time soon.
5/28/2018 c7 Legolas' Girl 31
Awesome story so far, I love it.

Dani
7/2/2017 c7 6Ziya Hitsugaya
Really good story, I just wish it could have been finished maybe one day it will and honestly I really you do.
11/3/2015 c7 Dragonman109
Update soon please.
5/4/2014 c7 saint21
Seems interesting. Can't wait to read Foxx and Faith's meeting
4/27/2014 c7 Talon5Krrde
More please!
12/14/2011 c7 Allen Pitt
I hope she's got a good lawyer on speed dial. He'll sue for sure. Heh. Too bad about Xander, that must really hurt. Does Xander even realize that he's lost friends over this?
11/5/2011 c6 Sitanya
I love this story ! I hope to see more of it really soon :)
11/5/2011 c6 WhiteWolfBlade
and you have just made my day. I was wondering if you were ever going to update this. It's fantastic! I love the dynamic between Foxx and Buffy...can't wait to see how Faith interacts with her. Curious about the kid though. Please update soon...such long waits between is kinda like waterboarding...completely inhumane and kinda mean too lol
6/2/2011 c5 wmwhitewolf
LOVE IT... LOVE IT... THEY NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND FAITH JOINING IN WOULD BE WHOA BUT AFTER FOXX FINDS OUT THAT SHES BUFFY'S
5/2/2011 c4 wmwhitewolf
Foxx and Buffy now that would be one heck of a night can't wait to see what happens really next i'm really liking this
4/1/2011 c3 wmwhitewolf
I like it cant wait to see the assault on the nest Foxx and Buffy nice combo
2/28/2011 c2 3Caelus06
this gonna have them get together ? i forgit if you said ya or nay to that or mentioned it at all.
2/28/2011 c2 13bearblue
I keep feeling as if this crossover is one that is going to get more awesome as it goes along. I really like the pairing of FOXX and Buffy. And, I know I've mentioned, though not necessarily here, how much I admire your versatile imagination when it comes to plotting and blending great characters into a scenario.

Looking forward to more, as always.
2/28/2011 c2 Allen Pitt
Could make for a great team-Buffy/Faith excelling at the hand to hand stuff, Foxx at distance / sniping and all that. And her ability with a gun is at Ridiculous level, which is always a plus.
18 Page 1 2 Next »