for Love and Misery

1/23/2013 c1 Guest
Great story, I hope you write more.
1/14/2013 c1 Souriswingette
Great Story.. "J'aime" ! :-))
6/15/2011 c1 4SaoirseConnelly
I'm sorry I missed this when it first came out- it's quite good, well-thought out and full of great lines and images. I love the great build-up of tension through the story and the ending lines are wonderful! Great job. I hope you'll post some more BN stories.
4/29/2011 c1 30gilraenstar
I. love. this. SO MUCH! this is really sad at the beginning but then it's just like BAM awesome! you say you're not a writer but you had me fooled :3
1/21/2011 c1 8IntoxicatedCirculation-xo
Wow. This is really good. :) You got a really good handle on Michael's character.
1/8/2011 c1 39WIWJ
Love it. Weird thing about his name being Michael. :)
1/8/2011 c1 11i luv ewansmile
Aww. Loved this. =) Very nicely done.
1/7/2011 c1 63Yemam2422
Hello old friend! It has been ages since I've read/written fan fic but it was a delight to see your story in my inbox!

I'm a casual and sporadic viewer of this show so I'm only vaguely familiar with the characters/plot.

With that being said, the way you have written this would leave an impression on anyone, regardless of their familiarity with the show.

I immediately felt the mix of emotions - regret, longing, and finally determination. They way you described everything Michael was feeling was so realistic and intense.

I loved this line: What is it about mothers that can build you up like you're some kind of damn Superman complete with the cape, and then cut you down with all of the efficiency and coldness of a trained assassin?

I loved it!
1/7/2011 c1 lovedietcoke
Lovvveeeddd it! Loved your style, your pace...just a great way to start the day!
1/6/2011 c1 13NCISaddict77
aww sweet story
1/6/2011 c1 VB923
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
1/6/2011 c1 4Jackoat
I hesitated in reading this at first. When I see stories about "crises of personal nature" I always feel like they're overwritten, too sappy, or they're fine until the super mushy end, but this is just perfect. I was actually trying to hold back tears as I near the end, especially the part when Michael started to tear up.

The last two paragraphs could not have been better. I love how you truly characterize his thoughts in character throughout the story; it was very steeling to read. Well written with a good idea. Thank you for posting! I look forward to any future BN stories that you may write.
1/6/2011 c1 bluepurplegreenpink
This was so beautifully written! I loved the ending especially- not sappy, yet romantic.

Great job! Hope you write more Burn Notice fics!
1/6/2011 c1 19purdys pal
Loved how it turned out at the end.
1/6/2011 c1 24PSU93Girl
Oooh this story broke my heart at first and I was REALLY happy to see how you ended it. Great job!