for An Embarrassing Injury

7/27 c9 Latarra
Interesting story. Well written.
12/27/2018 c9 CrazyGirl1023
That was nice
Job well done my guy. Job well done *claps*
9/25/2018 c9 6ShiningAngelEyes
This was by far the best Dead Air tag I've read. Especially concerning dialogue, emotions and characterizations. I admittedly haven't even watched the episode but read what happened and needed a fanfic. Watching NCIS often leaves me a bit frustrated and unsatisfied, so I don't watch it a lot in general although I love the early seasons. Anyway, you made an exhausting and infuriating train ride fun for me, so thanks for that. Loved this! Just what I needed.
2/12/2018 c1 Guest
Your Tony is a loathsome, cowardly, selfpitying toad (and, just like all bullies, hands it out but whines when anyone gives it back) and a total insult to an interesting character and a fine actor.

This could only have been written by someone who either was a bully as a kid, or admired and sucked up to bullies, even if you now pretend you weren't.
10/17/2017 c5 Guest
What a total hypocrite and moral coward your Tony is.
8/13/2017 c1 Shawn1968
I just wanted to drop another note to let you know how much I love this one...never liked (hated) Ziva and couldn't stand mcgees whining and backstabbing, and I wanted you to have 300 reviews. Lol. Keep up the great work.
7/9/2017 c8 Guest
Dull and earnest.
1/30/2017 c5 chrisloveschoco1ate
Partner's*
1/30/2017 c1 chrisloveschoco1ate
Well in dog tags Tony did make fun his partner injuries...
1/7/2017 c1 6LadyVukavo
I find I must commend you on your eye to detail, as well as good writing. I've been reading a fair few NCIS fanfic stories tagged Dead Air and so far, you are only the second person out of 10 stories I've read that mention it as a triple homicide instead of a double at the radio station. That poor recording tech seems to get forgotten by everyone lol
11/28/2016 c3 Allpau1
I agree, this episode sucked. I've read this story 5 or 6 times now. Great job.
10/18/2016 c1 Allpau1
Great story. Should consider posting on AO3
9/10/2016 c9 17EiswolfZero
Amazing tag to the episode and I lvoed that Ziva and Tom didn't get so easily off.
That they weren't forgiven because they shouldn't have been.

I loved the writing style and the overall course of the story!
6/15/2016 c9 35Ihatechoosinganame