for the story of Castiels daughter

4/1/2015 c1 1heidisummers
Good want more
7/10/2012 c1 Cat Archer
I loved the ending! PLEASE UPDATE!
1/7/2011 c1 Marine246
aaah Sophiel *-* y Dean
1/7/2011 c1 20acklesaddict
awwwww...i wanna see her and dean together...and cas's reaction!
1/6/2011 c1 58Vinsmouse
I won't go into all of the grammatical and punctuation errors in your story. It isn't my job to correct your mistakes. I will, however, say that you should really get a beta reader to help you with your writing.

Aside from the grammatical and punctuation issues, the story doesn't flow well at all. Your changing point of view too abruptly, a more natural change would flow better. Additionally you have some plot holes that need to be addressed, such as... Castiel is an angel, why didn't he know his daughter was alive? He can obviously sense her if he is aware that Gabe is abusing her and what form the abuse is taking. I really can't see Castiel asking the Winchester's to save his daughter when he could so easily do it himself. This is obviously contrived so that Dean can meet Sophie, a better means might have been something like Castiel going to them for advice on how to interact with his daughter and this leading to Dean meeting the girl. You could have a decent story if you'd learn something about weaving a story and make use of a beta reader.

Mouse
1/6/2011 c1 5RodneyIsGodney
Okay...why do you have this story posted three times and under three different names?

Not a bad fic though...