FanFiction.Net
for War Zone

5/19/2011 c1 9Kassiah
Great one-shot, sweets! I can't imagine the way Bella was feeling. Or Edward for that matter, but Tyler was her best friend. Thanks for writing xoxo
5/13/2011 c1 4Nauticalmass
Lovely.
5/13/2011 c1 KeikiBelle
OMG. I don't read one shots, they are to short for me, I can't let go of the story.

Please consider making this a full story! LOL.

It was so good, and this is the 2nd one shot I have ever read in the fandom, so that's saying something.

Thanks you for sharing this story with us!
5/11/2011 c1 jtmd24
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. So beautiful and just awesome. Great job ladies.
5/10/2011 c1 Shlly45
WOW! AMAZING
4/11/2011 c1 4hnwhitlock2000
Came across this today! Very touching!
3/21/2011 c1 ss77
Hi! I just learned about your o/s today after your mention on twitter. I am so glad you did. It is such a sweet, touching story. I may have cried a little too. Thanks for sharing!
3/21/2011 c1 8littlesecret84
guys, that was beautiful.
3/16/2011 c1 EdwardsVenom
So full of emotion for a one shot. I loved every little moment of it. Thank you.
2/17/2011 c1 TwiMom22580
WHOA is all I can say!
2/7/2011 c1 4denverpopcorn
Oh, lovely story, lady. This was what the doctor ordered for me today. It had sadness but redemption.

I did like your Edward and HE HAS NO MANGINA!

lol - he loved his girl, but he lived his life. he was sensitive but not so much that i'd want to swap recipes with him.

Also, he's a reporter and well, that's just all kinds of right.

Thanks for writing.
1/30/2011 c1 ChelleH83
I've never read a OS that made me cry.This had so much substance for a OS. Really good job!

Chelle xoxo
1/28/2011 c1 1justbri
Damn girl. That was sad. :( I think I need to tell you only happy from now on!

xoxo Bri
1/25/2011 c1 1IccaSpriggs
Wonderful. Sad. Funny. Lovely.

I very much enjoyed this. I'm glad Edward kept pushing. I'm glad Bella realized what she wanted.

Thanks for sharing.
1/25/2011 c1 KimiD
Poignant, heartbreaking, breathtakingly beautiful. Well written and awesomely handled. Another words Girl, This Story Rocks. Nicely Done. KimiD
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »