FanFiction.Net
for War Zone

1/24/2011 c1 3crissee
This was a beautiful story of love and loss. I really enjoyed your words.
1/24/2011 c1 simplydazzled
Simply amazing. So well done, it broke my heart and then put it back together. Thank you for sharing this story.
1/23/2011 c1 78ericastwilight
Oh jeez, this was such a nice one shot. Beautifully done and Edward is freaking sweet and perfect. Gah, I loved it.

Erica
1/19/2011 c1 ThePastXThePast
Wow- amazing work here!
1/16/2011 c1 susayq
This was good! I had tears in my eyes for the last half of it...after Edward left her in Forks. I'd love to see the pic that inspired this :)

~Susan
1/13/2011 c1 harleys
What an incredibly sweet oneshot! I have tears in my eyes. My coworkers probably think I'm crazy!
1/10/2011 c1 Sapho99
Beautiful!
1/9/2011 c1 LR51
I had no idea what to expect as I read this little gem with a title such as “War Zone,“ but the emotions I felt after reading made me feel like I had read a full blown multi-chapter story. I felt fulfilled, like there was nothing left to be said. All points in the story were resolved. Everyone was going to be okay, even Bella.

The tragedy of Tyler’s death affected every single character, Bella, Edward, Liam, Kate, Tyler’s son, even Emmett. I was crying by the end but not out of sadness. You brought it all together beautifully and by the end even Tyler was smiling. I’ve read this twice today and without a doubt will be reading it again.
1/9/2011 c1 FFpassion
That was just so emotional & beautiful.

I'm crying as I type this, so many families have lost loved one's like that and so many innocent children as well.

I loved Edwards love for Bella, he had no doubts. He wanted her & went for her. He knew how to push enough to get Bella to start living again and to see it was not her fault.

Great work, a very touching O/S.

love

Irene

xx
1/9/2011 c1 TrulyOutrageous
Like it!
1/8/2011 c1 1KatyGirl13
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
1/7/2011 c1 mommymac0508
I loved it and the end made me cry so beautiful I have no words
1/7/2011 c1 8Burntcore
What a touching and heartbreaking story. At least Edward and Bella were able to reconnect. I'm glad he was able to draw her out and help her release the survivor guilt she had.
1/6/2011 c1 ecbcrc4ever
Loved it! Very moving and beautiful story awesome job! Ya'll make a good team.
1/6/2011 c1 Angeldolphin01