FanFiction.Net
for Albus Potter and the Exorcists

5/10/2015 c4 XShut upxJust goX
Home a away from Home, I like that.
5/10/2015 c1 XShut upxJust goX
;-; hahhahahhahahahahahhahah!
6/14/2014 c10 2Kyuubineko
sorry, I just noticed this, but didn't Snape erm.. die in the 7th book? Not that it affects but it just hit me all of a sudden, and there was a part where Lavi was complaining about Snape... And I'm imagining Kanda howling... Just Hilarious...
2/2/2014 c2 nameless child
Im sorry but i have to say it. If Harry is out of school that means that Dumbledore is dead... Also i like your story so far
1/4/2014 c26 Guest
I loved this story so much! (I read it in an hour :D ) I never really liked kanda x linali but this story made me love the pairing! Awesome job and can't wait to check out your other stories
9/13/2013 c6 Guest
Blimey your poems are epic
8/8/2013 c21 18Jazebeth
Angin? ia it juat me or this name ring any bell? (sorry, Angin means wind in Indonesian)
8/4/2013 c26 3Deamag
"One does not simply walk into the Order." Hahaha! Nice one! XD
4/5/2013 c21 ck
Really good story and writing so far!Post the next chapter soon!
3/17/2013 c5 Lavi's Shadow
It was Allen Nii-san! 10 points for Ravenclaw!
1/29/2013 c26 fine
okay, I know you had to make people die. but why snape?
1/18/2013 c26 1Diavo
What about Road. Just one more tiny chappy where she apears and glomps Allen please.
1/18/2013 c26 8Ennun
So sweeeeeet! Wgy did it finish? *sight*

I'll be looking forward to your next work :D
1/18/2013 c26 10RoxyStar05
YES! MOTHER OF YES! :D That was a wonderful epilogue, are you gonna start writing a new story? I think you should do another Harry Potter crossover, but it should be post-hogwarts. Great job, and let me know!
1/18/2013 c26 2Alaska.AL
Ok...not the ending I was expecting...but beggars can't be choosers. Great job on the story...
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »