FanFiction.Net
for Susan Bones and the Prisoner of Azkaban

10/13/2023 c46 l30rusty
loved the book even if I did whine about a couple of inconsequential details it's was a great read. highly recommend
10/13/2023 c42 l30rusty
their can be a boiler explosion but not an actual damaging one in the older trains also the fact that the train would be ran on magic but u know
10/13/2023 c42 l30rusty
how did an explosion happen?
10/12/2023 c35 l30rusty
why would wizards have wards if they were as useless as they are in this book?
10/12/2023 c33 l30rusty
but lily wouldn't be keyed into the wards anymore as she's dead so it's impossible for her to be keyed in making it impossible for that potion to of worked
10/12/2023 c33 l30rusty
surely Harry should of been alerted to who crossed is ward boundaries or if they were being attacked as he's the Lord potter
10/11/2023 c23 l30rusty
how could draco tell Harry was under the cloak when the cloak is the oldest strongest one in the entire world?
9/11/2023 c37 mumphie
So much angst. Really getting tired of it.
9/11/2023 c36 mumphie
It's exciting, yes. But...but it seems like so much is going on - too much for only one story. And almost all of it is from negative, evil characters. I have such a headache! I kind of want to just read the last chapter and see if everyone survived. Harry has been through so much, couldn't you have let him have his historic home? I'm sitting here with a disgusted sneer on my face with an PMG expression too. It's too much.
8/7/2023 c8 1lastgodofwar
This harry is MORE pathetic than when he was in azkaban. I can't even see him as having a back bone in this whole story is one big lame duck hero story he would have been more inspiring dead.
5/15/2023 c18 Guest
And there are no magical medical facilities in any other country ever...riiiight.
5/15/2023 c16 Guest
And this is where the story jumped all the sharks...
5/8/2023 c37 a fan of this
this chapter has left me on the verge of abandoning the story almost half a dozen times... and the previous 2 or 3 chapters the same... from my own opinion they are the worst chapters of the story you've written so far...

several weeks of conflicts and barely speaking up and that harry is about to "cut ties" with susan and it is solved in a paragraph and a half... too anticlimactic, the fact that harry has lost the paintings of practically his entire family is another huge negative point, dobby should have been able to collect much more than just 9 paintings and a house of that size would have many more elves, therefore I will ignore losing almost all his family and as if it had not happened

As for the fact that someone from the future has to come to solve the relationship... the worst part of your story, without a doubt, nonsense, much less that Harry allies himself with the dementors...

In any case, how you solve fights and after a while they are fighting again is another of the negative points in your story, a very negative point.
3/30/2023 c18 Guest
Definitely dramatic
2/8/2023 c37 Guest
GinGin is such a bitch in heat.
1,857 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »